Season 3 Ep 1

Rosaline's pov

My mom and dad were downstairs talking. I'm still wondering  who this woman dad mentioned about. Hmm he said she was around me when I was younger. I don't even know who all was around when I was young. 

I was unpacking the rest of my stuff. I was going to do it yesterday but who feels like doing anything after a big event.

Riley's pov

Riley: Why you still here?

Amanda: What do you mean? To spend time with my daughter. Why you gotta sound so aggressive.

Riley: Aggressive?

Amanda: Like your kicking me out.

Riley: I'm not kicking you out but I mean I ain't got nothing to say to you.

Amanda: Okay at the end of the day I know we end on bad terms but you're not gonna treat me like shit like I'm not the mother of your kids.

Riley: I'm not treating you like shit but I'm not going to treat you with the princess treatment neither.

Amanda: This is exactly why we never work out.

Riley: Yeah you many of the reasons don't put this shit on me.

Amanda: Can we not? I'm really not trying to argue.

Riley: Mhm.

Rosaline came down the stairs and sat down on the couch.

Amanda: Hey Honey. Uhm. I feel like we all should talk this out. So I'll be available on the weekends and I was wondering if you would like to come see me Saturdays and Sundays.  If you want.

Rosaline: Sure that's fine with me!

Amanda: Yeah I be off on the weekends so. Riley is that ok-

Riley: Yeah that's fine. You her mother you do what you want.

Amanda: .....Ok.

Rosaline: Soooo...uhm what's going on between you too?

Riley & Amanda: Nothing. Why?

Rosaline: No reason I'm just wondering is y'all done with the fighting?

Amanda: For now. 

Rosaline: Oh, ok.

Amanda: Yeah...uhm so what you want for dinner.

They walked off into the kitchen and I went on my phone to text someone. I have nothing against Amanda but I just don't want her around me right now while I'm trying to recover. But damn we all know that's impossible. Sometimes I regret getting her pregnant but at the end of the day I love her as my kids mother and my kids.

Y/N's pov

Ceaser was here talking to the kids. He decided to come by to hang with Huey. He looking good after not seeing him in a bit.

Jolena: Waittt so you got chase by a bear?

Ceaser: Yep! It was tragic but I mean I survived.

Tokyo: This nigga lying.

Ceaser: You always hating about something. I knew you was gonna be a hater ever since you was born.

Tokyo: I knew you was always a lair ever since I first met you.

Y/N: Oh my goodness.

Hugee: What kind of bear was it.

Ceaser: A Grizzly.