Season 2 Ep 8

Y/N's Pov

Y/N: Baby.

Huey: Hm?

Y/N: Can you go tell the kids dinner ready.

Huey: Yeah.

He got up from his seat and left the kitchen. I started stretching my arms and back because ya girl is tired. I got a client tomorrow and me and Huey have therapy on Friday. I guess it'll become useful. For some reason Huey's phone been vibrating a couple times for a minute I been standing here thinking. I got out of my head and walked over to where he was sitting. I grab his phone and check to see what caught my attention.

Jazmine? Who's jazmine? As soon I turned around the kids rushed into the kitchen grabbing their plates, kissing my cheek and telling me thanks before they tried to leave.

Y/N: UH UH!

They slowly turned back around in annoyance.

Y/N: What the hell is y'all doing.

Kaiden: Going upstairs to eat in our beautiful rooms?

Jolena: Yeah, what he said.

Y/N: Uhmmmm no y'all lost y'all rabbit ass minds. Go sit at the diner table like y'all normally do.

Tokyo: Mommmm

Hugee: Mom, nobody wants to sit down here.

Y/N: Oh I'm sorry, either y'all sit down here and put those plates back on the counter because y'all won't eat for all I care.

Tokyo: I'm calling CPS.

Y/N: Call them, you need my phone?

Hugee: Mom just for one day.

Y/N: Oh I'm sorry, I do not need rice all on my stairs and floor. I do not need y'all room smelling like food specially when you're not gonna open the damn windows. Y'all rooms already be smelling like sperm.

Kaiden: Mom.

Y/N: Sit at the damn table or don't eat. Conversation over.

They groaned and whined in irritation and sat down at diner table. As soon as Huey came in the kitchen I held his phone up like I was about to start my petty routine. Ain't shit petty about this situation tho.

Huey: Why you looking like that. Don't start.

Y/N: Who's Jazmine.

The kids look out direction with a huge smirk on their faces because they knew shit was about to go down in this kitchen. They was looking back and forth at whoever spoke.

Huey: Jazmine?

Y/N: Don't "Jazmine?" Me! You heard me! Who is that?

Huey: The strawberry blonde hair girl we use to go to school with.

Y/N: Huey how the hell I'm supposed to remember that, who is she?

Huey: Oh my god. You know her you just probably forgot.

Y/N: Or maybe you just trying to trick me into me thinking that I know this girl but I never met her a day in my life.

Huey: No, you know her. She been in school with us ever since til graduation. We had a friend group and everything with Ceaser and them.

Y/N: Dubois?

Huey: Yeah.

Y/N: Ohhh, Okey. Why she texting you? I mean that's cool and all but why she doesn't call you.

Huey: I don't. She be busy. She said she wanted to come down here to see the kids since it been a while.

Y/N: Oh. Okay well say that don't act like you don't know shit.