Season 2 Ep 17

Rosaline's pov

After the movies we headed back to the car to drop this hoe off. HA her mission plan failed bitch. Plan was to get some dick and didn't get none. Awwww too bad go cry about it.

Hugee: Did y'all like the movie?

Catherine: Yeah it was sparkly and magical.

Tokyo: It was alright.

Hugee: I liked it myself a little. It was different. What about you Rosaline?

Rosaline:......

Hugee: Okay. Y'all good?

Tokyo: Yeah why wouldn't I be?...

Rosaline: ....

Catherine: Well....uhm thank you Tokyo for taking me to the movies.

Hugee: I was the one driving-

Tokyo: You're welcome.

Catherine: I'll pay you back.

Tokyo: You don't have to it's cool.

Ughhhh shut the fuck up. Can't we just enjoy the car ride in peace. Nobody wants to hear throat goat and clit muncher  having a conversation. I took out my phone and my heart dropped when I seen who texted me. It was just mom. Haven't heard from her in weeks...

Messages:

Mom: Hey Babygirl, I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in weeks. I feel so bad I want to see you but I know you're not home right now so I'll come visit when your dad gets back.

Rosaline: Hey Mom, I miss you so much. Please come visit when Dad gets back. I am currently not at the house right now. How you been?

Mom: I've been good baby, how are you?

Rosaline: I've been good too. I don't like being here.

Mom: Lol, why?

Rosaline: Tokyo is a pain and the females he be around.

Mom: Understandable, he is Tokyo.

Rosaline: Yeah whatever.

Mom: Y'all got into it again?

Rosaline: Yeah so now I'm not speaking to him the entire week until I leave.

Mom: Lol, baby that's harsh.

Rosaline: I don't care. Are you sure you gonna come visit me when Dad comes back?

Mom: Yes. It's gonna be a struggle but yes I am going to come visit you and only you.

Rosaline: Okayyy. Can't wait ❤️

Mom: Have your dad said anything about me?

Rosaline: Nope, not that I heard of.

Mom: He talking to another bitch?

Rosaline: LMAO, nope I don't think so. I really don't know. You know dad doesn't tell me shit.

Mom: Let me find out. I mean he can do what he wants but not in front of my daughter. Ugh. Are you excited to see your baby brother in a few weeks?

Rosaline: Yes. What you gonna name him?

Mom: I don't know I think I'm gonna let your dad name him since I named you.

Rosaline: Why you named me Rosaline?

Mom: Because you remind me of a beautiful rose. Plus your aunt always loved that name so yeah.

Rosaline: Ohhh ok.