Season 1 Ep 19

Makayla's pov

It was now the weekend. Today was Jeremiah's party. It been 3 days since I did it with Hugee. I feel bad but it's not that easy. Us women has been through it. If you know you know.

I was in the kitchen talking to my mother.

Linda: Soo how's Jeremiah?

Makayla: He's good mama.

Linda: He seems like a nice boy

Makayla: He is, totally.

Linda: You don't look happy tho.

Makayla: Who me? Oh mama I'm...great just had a lot on my mind.

Linda: You was happier with that Hugee guy? Is that his name?

Makayla: Yeah, Mr Freeman son.

Linda: Yeah, his father is fine fine.

Makayla: Mom, he's married and so is you.

Linda: Oh shush I wasn't gonna do anything with that man, but I do find him attractive.

Makayla: But yes his dad is fine. And his mother.

Linda: I know right, she's beautiful.

Makayla: Very.

Linda: So if you not happy why you with Jeremiah?

Makayla: ...I don't know. But you know I hate rejecting people.

Linda: Yep I know. But rejection sometimes needs to be needed. Rather them hurt for a little bit than a while. You are with him but you don't love him.

Makayla: ....Yeah, I mean I do love him just..

Linda: Just not the way you loved Hugee.

Makayla: Yeah, I'm glad you get it.

Linda: Of course I do, y'all was cute, he's fast but y'all was real cute.

Makayla: He just like sex.

Linda: Yeah, that's a man you would want but not too much where they would be out here creating minis now.

Makayla: Yeah.

Linda: But yeah y'all was real cute it just your dad is a hater.

Makayla: Mama. I had sex with him 3 days ago. Again...

Linda: Oh! With who? Hugee?

Makayla: Yes and I feel like I'm a slut.

Linda: Oh baby don't call yourself that.

I started tearing up lightly. Ughhh I feel so ashamed with myself. Don't cheat on a nigga just leave them but I just can't convince myself to do it.

Linda: Aw baby don't cry, come here.

She hugged me and I started tearing up a little heavy. I feel so ashamed in myself. This is not the reputation I want. Nobody knows but I don't want to have to keep going through this shit.

Linda: Eventually you will be bold in yourself to do what's right for you.

Makayla: I just feel bad, Jeremiah doesn't deserves this. Nobody does.

Linda: It's okay baby, it'll come through. Avoid Hugee if it helps or at least try.

Makayla: Okay. I'll try

Linda: Yeah, don't be disappointed in yourself. It's just life. We just have to accept the fact and move on.

Hugee's pov