Season 1 Ep 18

Y/N's pov

The kids finally made it home and they all came in the living room to sit down. Uh oh.

Y/N: Oh hell no! I know y'all didn't just walk on my carpet with y'all shoes still on.

Jolena: Sorry mama.

Y/N: Take em off!

Tokyo: Oh my god you be trippin.

Y/N: Talk to me like that again and I will buss a cap in yo ass.

Hugee: Mama I have something to ask you.

Y/N: What boy?

Hugee: There's a party coming up soon and I was wondering if I can go?

Y/N: Yeah, as long you take them with you.

Hugee: Mama! They-

Y/N: Issue?

Hugee:.... Nothing mama, nothing at all.

Jolena: Mama I don't wanna go there I wanna stay home or go over my friend's house.

Y/N: You can stay home if you want but everywhere he goes y'all gonna have to go with him.

Tokyo: Ain't nonody wanna follow this nigga around.

Y/N: That's too damn bad because none of y'all is splitting up when y'all going places.

Kaiden: So we have to go?

Y/N: Y'all can either go with ya brother or stay home like Jolena.

Tokyo & Kaiden: Yeahhhh, No thanks.

Jolena: I don't even be bothering y'all!

Tokyo: It's not that. Just ain't nobody wanna stay home.

Jolena: Fucking Extroverts

Y/N: Language!

Tokyo: Mama you cuss all the time.

Y/N: Don't worry about what the fuck I be doing. I'm grown

Hugee: Of course, it's always the "I'm grown" catchphrase.

Y/N: Shut ya asses up. Now. Y'all not going to school next month on the 12th and y'all will be off the whole week.

Kaiden: Why?

Y/N: We going on vacation. I feel like you know last summer...was a disaster and maybe because y'all need to be out the house more. You know? Explore more.

Hugee: Sounds like heaven to me. Just being away from school.

Y/N: Yeah, so you know y'all attendance not gonna be great but they'll know because I'll already set everything up. I just want to do something with my babies.

Tokyo: Mom, we not babies anymore.

Y/N: Y'all is in my eyes.

Huey: Oh my god.

Y/N: Problem?

Huey: Nothing, it just why can't we wait til summer?

Y/N: Because it's gonna be super crowded in the summer who got that time for all that?

Huey: It's gonna be crowded regardless

Y/N: Not as much as it would've been in the summer.

Huey: Yeah sure whatever

Y/N: Stop arguing with me

Huey: I'm not I'm just saying you retarded

The kids laugh and I threw a wine glass at Huey. Ugh I'm so stressed I need to go to therapy again.

Huey: Is you serious!?

Y/N: Don't ever call me that. I'll kill you

Huey: You could've cut me with the glass!

Y/N: Oh you'll be fine

Tokyo: I see where I get my craziness from.

Huey: You gon clean this shit up to.

Y/N: Kids leave the living room real quick.

Jolena: Ok

Tokyo: Hell nah, I need to see this shit.

Hugee: I'm saying

Kaiden: Get y'all black asses up.

Tokyo: Whatever. Gay ass nigga.

The kids got up and left the living room, leaving me and Huey alone. I looked at him with my fist balled up and he just stare with a raise eyebrow.

Huey: The fuck is you tryna get into?

Y/N: Because that mouth of yours been reckless lately.

Huey: Because you are on some bullshit. I feel like I'm in a house with a stranger that gave birth to my kids.

Y/N: Oh really? How so?

Huey: You haven't kiss me for almost 2 weeks now. Didn't even have sex, cuddle, enjoy each other with activities or something. We only slept with each other but on opposite sides, it's so boring.

Y/N: Ok and?

Huey:  Ok and I want us to be the same how we use to.

Y/N: I already told you I'm not giving you no pussy until the results are revealed.

Huey: I don't necessarily care about that in the moment I just don't like how we don't cuddle nor kiss like a married couple should do every morning and night. I try to do stuff with you but you just push me away so yeah I am gonna be grumpy.

Y/N: You know why I push you away.

Huey: You gonna let a baby ruin our marriage?

Y/N: No, and don't blame it on that damn baby it's your fault.

Huey: Everything's my fault huh?

Y/N: Yeah, totally.

Huey: You could at least be my wife and support me, or at least make me feel better not humiliated. You wouldn't even let me call you baby or wifey.

Y/N: Well, I guess me doing all this is a life lesson to not do shit like that to me.

Huey: Baby, I was drunk.

Y/N: It doesn't matter Huey. You should of been cut that bitch us since the moment I gave you your first son.

Huey: *sighs* And what about the people you talk to?

Y/N: Who I be talking to Huey? Can't say any exs because I cut all of them is for you when we first dated.

Huey: Alright, whatever. I mean even if it is my baby I just hope you won't let it ruin our marriage. I introduced you to my family, my brother. You know everything about me I know everything about you, you know my past. You carried and gave birth to my kids...if you're really gonna let that baby ruin us then I don't know what to say to you right now.

He got and walked out of the living room. As I watch him go I thought about what he said. I was never gonna let that baby ruin us. We been through so much with each other and it takes more than another woman's baby to ruin us. I just needed to be discipline with his ass so he would know that populating is not a smart option when you're with me.

I just hope it's not his baby but if it turns out that way I will only have to suck it up and be a woman about it. But just because that bitch is pregnant she thinks she is untouchable and let me tell her something that bitch is not untouchable I can make her look touchable at any second.