33. dear diary, part 2

A/N: some more diary entries from the adorable AU Wednesday! Read below for more notes.

-- Dear Diary, --

Today, I woke up and immediately wanted to go back to sleep. I didn't want to school today, but Mom wanted me to get out of the house, so I got into the shower and wore some colorful clothes. I was kinda excited because Enid would be joining me for classes all day, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't wanna spend time with her because I do. N-not because I like her or anything!! I.. okay, I do, I really heckin' like her!! She's so cute and pretty and her giggle is so adorable!! I.. I'm ending this entry now.

-- Dear Diary, --

Classes went pretty well today, even though I really needed to pee all lecture. I really regretted drinking all of that water beforehand, but thankfully I didn't embarrass myself in front of Enid, I would've literally died from shame. Enid asked me if  she could swing by my house for a few hours and paint each other's nails and I maaaaay have said "yes" a little too loudly and quickly... buuuut she giggled, soooo that was a good thing?? Idk, I'm gonna go.

-- Dear Diary, --

Sooooo Enid is really talented with nail art, she painted my nails black and white with little stars and I don't think I'll ever wash my hands again. God, I really like her. I've had a huuuuuge crush on her since that day she gave me a tour of Nevermore and I've really wanted to ask her out on a date, but I'm so shy that people think I'm standoffish, and I'm so nervous when I talk to her, like I stammer and blush and play with my hair a lot and ramble.. kinda like I'm doing now.... Okay, I'm ending this entry...

-- Dear Diary, --

SLEEPOVER AND I'M FREAKING OUT BECAUSE ENID IS LITERALLY CUDDLING UP NEXT TO ME WHILE WE WATCH A CHEESY MOVIE AND SHE KEEPS PUTTING HER HEAD ON MY SHOULDER IS THIS WHAT GAY PANIC LOOKS LIKE BECAUSE I AM SCREAMING INTERNALLY AAAAA

-- Dear Diary, --

Okay, now that I've calmed my ass down, now Enid was sleeping peacefully in the sleeping bag she brought over for our sleepover. My heart was racing because she was snoring so cutely. I had to cover my mouth from saying "AWWWWWW" out loud and waking my girlfriend up. Wait, did I Say girlfriend in one sentence?? Nonononononno, I meant uhhhh girl friend, yeah yeah, because she's a girl, and she's my... she's my... yeah. okay, bye.

-- Dear Diary, --

I can't take anymore of this. Enid was so cute and I couldn't deny my feelings anymore. So I walked up to her and kissed her. Like, full on the lips with reckless abandon before I realized what the fuck I just did and broke the kiss and tried to apologize before Enid leaned in and kissed me back and my little gay heart did fucking jumping jacks. Enid was literally, legit my girlfriend [one sentence] now!! 

Ending this entry now!!!! I'M SCREAMING!!!!

E N i D.

A/N: Just a little cute thing and follow up to last season's Dear Diary chapter, I hope you guys enjoy! I'll try to get that smutty chapter up as soon as I can. 

A/N 2: So my mental health took yet another hit because that's my life now, but I don't want to just dissolve into myself like I used to do, so I am challenging myself to publish a chapter of this collection every day in February until the season finale and then work on my original novel in March. Writing helps the bad brain stop being mean to me and I love making these. I don't know how well I'll be able to keep this challenge up, but by God, I'm going to try. So let's get it!

A/N 3: Oh, and in case you were wondering, stink, part 5 is coming. This is going to be a continuous thing so just get used to it lol