34. angry [explicit]

A/N: Just a little angsty chapter between Wednesday and Enid. Enid's pissed off and Wednesday doesn't know why and threatens to hunt down whoever angered her wolf lol read below for more notes.

Content Warning: Sexual Themes

Wednesday's POV

As I heard the dorm room door slam closed, I knew that Enid was angry, because she usually ignores me and watches TikTok on her phone. Normally, I would simply continue work on my novel until I wished to speak with her, and it be only briefly. However, because our relationship had evolved into marriage, I was not in the habit of ignoring her back, nor was I going to allow her to be angry without making whoever instigated her ire suffer severe consequences. 

"Enid. Who angered you? Tell me so I may send the most vilest of punishments directly to their feet."

Enid simply scoffed and continued looking at her phone. I frowned in response. I was still attempting to be more emotional and caring towards her responses. It was a challenge, I will admit. But Enid was worth it all. I feared my reply was not the correct one, but yet I did not know how I should proceed. Would she be welcome to my more intimate advances? Should I let her be and risk further ire towards me? My brain was calculating, and I knew I had to act fast, lest Enid never forgive me again. I risked it all, as these annoyances at my school would say, and cuddled up to Enid. Threatening would not work, I would need a different approach.

"Enie... please do not shut me out. I need to know who or what has angered you so. Was it... is it something I have done? Or not done?"

Enid shuffled slightly. I Seem to have made the correct decision. Now to get her to speak to me, which was an entirely different beast when she was angry. I had to exhibit severe patience in order to get my answers. And I would be lying if I said I was not wanting to touch her all day. I... I really miss her a lot lately...

"You have to swear to me that you won't Wednesday this situation and hurt anyone."

"I cannot make any promises if they have hurt you in this way."

Enid looked at me with a serious expression.

"I'm not joking around here, Wednesday. I'm not in the mood."

I relented and nodded in agreement.

"I understand. I will... try my hardest to refrain from punishing the ones that angered you."

Enid kissed my forehead and I smiled. I was happy.

"My brothers really fucking pissed me off today. I tried not to let it get to me, but some of the shit they were saying to me just... infuriated me to no end. And then you upset me a little bit the other day with a comment you made about my wolf form. I know you didn't mean it, but it pissed me off so that's why I was ignoring you... I've just been really moody lately."

I looked down. ow could I be so foolish to make any offensive comments towards my wife and her wolf form? It is the most beautiful form I was ever blessed to witness that night against Tyler. And to insult her that, even if it were off-handed, was the gravest sin I could have ever committed against her.

"Oh, Enid... I am truly remorseful for insulting you in any form or fashion, especially when it comes to your wolf form... it is the most breathtaking form I was ever blessed to see that night with Tyler... it is something that arouses during our intimate sessions when you dom me, and to speak ill about it, off-handed or directly, is something I will be forever hateful towards... I will understand if you choose never to forgive me for insulting you..."