39. late night conversations

A/N: More soft and fluffy Wenclair before the angst and sadness, may be a little steamy later on, so if it says "Explicit", that's why. also more fart talk lol more notes below!

Enid's POV

"What about you? What have you been up to lately, Wednesday? Tell me everything, even if it's just a little bit, I just... I want to hear your voice."

Wednesday sat up on the bed, hugging her knees to her chest, like she usually does when she's vulnerable or her guard is down. I caught myself staring at her, and I couldn't help it.

"I have completed at least four chapters of my novel and I wrote a song. For us. But I do not want to play it just yet, I wish to perfect it just a bit more. You are worth that."

No, please keep talking.. please don't stop talking...

"Four chapters! That's amazing, Wednesday! Have youuuu given her a love interest yet?"

Wednesday shook her head.

"Not as of yet, Viper is still investigating a very curious murder, she will not come across Opal until at least Chapter 5 or 6. I... may have made Opal in honor of you, Enid..."

I kept staring at her, trying to focus on what she was saying, but my hormones were all over the place... I couldn't tell if I was in heat or if I just needed to be distracted....

"W-Wednesday..."

She immediately turned to look at me.

"Yes, mi amor? Are you alright? What can I do to help you, cara mia?"

I whined...

"Do you promise not to get mad at me..."

She nodded.

"I could never be mad at you. Never."

I whined again. Fuuuuuck... I can't... it wouldn't be right... I whispered in her ear... I'm so sorry, Wednesday...

"Um... I want to... I need to... I really want you so bad right now..."

Wednesday frowned.

"Enid... are you sure? I am... wary that you are only speaking like this to distract yourself from how you are truly feeling. I have noticed that you are looking around the room nervously. Your heart rate has spiked a bit more than normal, and your breathing has hitched significantly."

"Why do you always have to analyze everything, God..."

Oh no... no no no no no, that was mean...

"Oh my god, Wednesday I'm so sorry... I don't know why I said that, i'm so so sorry..."

Wednesday simply smiled, placing a hand on my cheek.

"It is alright, mi amor. But I am... very concerned about you. Are you alright? Truly? Tell me what is bothering you."