42. wonderful feeling i'm feeling with you

A/N: Took a little break, but we back at it! More notes below.

Enid's POV

You know something I never realized about Wednesday was how she scrunches up her face when she's laser-focused on her novel or cello. She hates when I tell her this, but Wednesday is really cute when she makes faces while she's concentrating. I find myself staring at her more often lately and I know she doesn't mind when I do it. Is it normal to still have a huge crush on your wife, because I do so bad...

"Enid. You are staring again. Is there something you need?"

I knew that when she responded like that, it was because she was trying to focus on her novel, and usually I let her be, but I was just really crushing hard on her today. Not like, in a way that led to sex or anything like that, but I really wanted to grab her and kiss her cute little face.

"S-sorry, sorry, I didn't meant to distract you, Wends. You can go back to your writing."

Wednesday tilted her head before turning her chair around to face me. Damn it, Sinclairrr...

"Is there something wrong, my love? You do not normally tell me to continue my work, you usually assault me with various kisses, not that I mind, of course. Are you unwell?"

I plopped on the edge of the bed.

"No no, I'm not sick or anything, I'm just, uh.."

Wednesday pulled herself closer to me, placing my hands inside of hers.

"Enid. You are slightly cold. Do you need a blanket? Would you like to snuggle next to me? I can continue my novel at a later date. My wife takes precedence right now."

I blushed. Damn you, Addams.. 

"Why are you so cute in everything you do, Wends..."

Now Wednesday blushed.

"Because I am in the presence of a gorgeous pink werewolf. You have changed me in ways I did not think were possible, Enid. And every day I am grateful and thankful for what you have done."

I poked my fingers together in a shy response.

"I mean... all I did was help you open up a bit, it was a struggle, but I wanted to do it because you were, you are worth it all."

Wednesday kissed me lightly.

"I am glad that you came into my life, Enid Sinclair. You are a very important person to me, apart from my family, of course."

I giggled. I loved when she talked to me like this, it made me melt everytime..

"I want to kiss you so hard right now, Wends..."

She blushed, but smiled.

"Go ahead and kiss me, baby."

I squealed lightly before pulling her into a very happy kiss.

"Do you like how my lips taste, Enid? I put on some of your lipstick while you were in class. I wanted to surprise you."