41. questions, answers and everything in between

A/N: Just a little something I wanted to do where Enid asks Wednesday some fun questions, hella fluff :D

Enid's POV

"Hey, Wednesday, are you busy?"

Wednesday had been laying on her bed, scrolling through her phone. She decided to give herself a break from her novel and cello playing as an experiment to try and mellow out.

"Not at the moment, no. I never knew how fascinating this TikTok could be. It is quite hilarious watching people make fools of themselves."

I rolled my eyes playfully. Of course Wednesday would find humor in other people's misfortunes.

"I wanted to know if I could ask you a series of questions. I wanna eventually do a Q&A on stream with you since you've decided to join my livestreaming adventures."

Wednesday practically jumped off of her bed.

"I thought you would never ask. I would love to answer anything you ask me, mi amor. Only one request. I would like for some of your questions to have a sexual tinge to them. Ask me something sexual and I will answer it as honest as I possibly can."

I blushed. Wednesday had become a lot more forward with her sexual side and sometimes it catches me off guard. But I smirked at her and nodded.

"Deal."

Wednesday sat on the edge of the bed as I moved my chair over and began my questions.

"Okay, sooo question one: how turned on did you get when you first met me that day?"

Wednesday smirked.

"My defense mechanism to be mean and rude to you almost failed when you first tried to hug me. Had my family not been in the room, I would have broken the bed with you. I would have slid my tongue deep in you."

Holy fuck... did it just get really hot in here...

"U-um, n-next q-question... have I inspired characters for you to add in your novel?"

Wednesday nodded.

"I have created a new character named Opal. She has many similarities to you. I created her shortly after we started dating each other, and she is... very important to me."

Fuck, that's so sweet...

"You're going to make me cry, Wends..."

"Please do not cry, my love. Your tears should not fall this day."

I fanned the tears from my face. I needed to have some sillier questions otherwise I would break down and cry for hours from this sweet creature I've fallen hard in love with...

"Okay, question three: what's your most embarrassing moment?"

Wednesday placed a hand on her chin.

"Shortly before I moved into this dorm room, I was experimenting with various food combinations and I really had to use the facilities the entire time because the food despised my digestive system. I am sure you can guess what happened next..."