36. stink, part 5: she's just stinking up the place and we can smell it

A/N: in which Yoko and Bianca have an intervention with Enid about Wednesday and her farts lol read below for more notes! Bianca's response credited to my bestie GIVEMEAPPLES00!!

Enid's POV

I got a text from both Yoko and Bianca telling me we needed to talk. I rolled my eyes and got up, not even bothering to put on clothes, because it was Yoko and Bianca and I didn't care if I was in my underwear right now. 

"Damn, girl, had a busy night, I see?"

I grumbled.

"Yoko, I'm so not in the mood. I've not had a really good sleep lately and I didn't feel like putting clothes on. What did you two want to talk about."

Bianca raised an eyebrow.

"You okay, girl? Do you wanna talk about what's bothering you? You and Wednesday having problems?"

I quickly shook my head no.

"No, I'm just... tired a lot lately. When I Wolf out, my adrenaline is always on high, so I have this constant urge to run around and play, and then I'm up all night until 5am..."

"Are you sure it isn't Wednesday?"

I glanced at Yoko with a death stare.

"Okay, why the fuck are you two bringing up Wednesday so much?"

Bianca rubbed a hand over her neck.

"It's... how do we put this..."

I was getting annoyed at them both. 

"Just fucking spit it out!"

"Wednesday's farts stink so bad, we're starting to smell it from over here..."

A pause. Then a giggle. Then a laugh. 

"And your point?"

"She's just stinking up the place and we can smell it! I mean, can't you??"

Yes... constantly...

"I mean... y-yeah, but there's nothing I can do about it, I'm not exactly a saint when it comes to my own farts, either. And what about you, Yoko. I've been in here when you drink too much of your blood orange smoothies. If Wednesday's farts smell like death, yours smell like death's cousin."

Yoko blushed in embarrassment. I was proud of that remark.

"Wednesday's farts can kill a family of 5."

That... was a fair point.

"Look, Wednesday goes on this diet where she eats mushrooms and beans because she wants to make sure she doesn't get big, she says it helps her figure. But she's aware of how bad it makes her farts stink. And I've told her."

Yoko raised an eyebrow.

"Just out of curiosity - out of the two of you: whose farts stink the worst?"