32. Lungmen Arrival

[So Lungmen it is, huh] - (Y/N)

[As it is stated in the Reunion's grand plan. It is what it is] - W (Wiya)

W shrugs her shoulders while giving (Y/N) a toothy grin. While the man sighs at the thought of going to the said place.

He gazed outside of the window, unveiling a crowded street before his eyes. The streets of Lungmen are still busy despite being late at night.

[Whatever Tallulah is planning is not much of my concern. Money is what all this is about, but still, that damn woman wouldn't let me get in a mission along with you!] - W

[Since when did you care so much about money Wiya?] - (Y/N)

[Well, ever since I started dating you of course!] - W

(Y/N) gazed at the cheeky woman with both eyes squinting in suspicion. Her words does not seem to connect for him.

[Didn't we just started going out together recently?] - (Y/N)

[Yes, what about it?] - W

W slightly tilted her head with puckered lips and squinted her eyes a few times.

[Didn't you mentioned before that you already had a lot of money back then?] - (Y/N)

[I might, I might not... My memory doesn't seem to be working properly today] - W

She crossed her arms and held her chin in a thinking manner.

[And ever since then you haven't fulfill your promises of buying me 100 worth of pizzas each with different combinations of flavours and toppings?] - (Y/N)

[I could explain-] - W

[You're lucky you're cute] - (Y/N)

W sighs in relief as her one month wage was a second away from being emptied from her wallet due to (Y/N) obsession for that particular food.

[Instead, I would like one each day for a hundred days, sounds fair?] - (Y/N)

[Yes, sure! Jeez, stop talking about that damn food! But, you have to work those calories off that body okay?] - W

[Naturally, that is a must for a doctor. If not, you wouldn't take sneaky glances at me every now and then whenever I tried to change my clothes in my room] - (Y/N)

[You noticed that!?] - W

[Obviously, doors doesn't creak by itself, and my ears are very sensitive too] - (Y/N)

W dropped down on her knees and flops onto the floor. She closed her reddened face with both of her hands before rolling left to right repeatedly and screamed.

.........

It took quite some time for W to calm down from her embarrassment as both (Y/N) and W sat on the sofa together watching a movie.

[Wiya] - (Y/N)

[Yes dear?] - W

[About-] - (Y/N)

[Wait, haven't I already agreed about the pizza promise?] - W

(Y/N) gave her a deadpan face before pinching both of her cheeks.

[Wow! What was that for?] - W

[It's not about the pizza. It's more of you being here] - (Y/N)

[Am I not allowed to visit my boyfriend?] - W

W narrowed her eyes to (Y/N) with her tail lightly whipping against the sofa, as (Y/N) gave a small chuckled.