9. Different Polars Attracts (Part 1)

FLASHBACK (4 years ago)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Quite a rainy day, even the front windows of my clinic are getting wet by it. I guess windy plus rain? Not the best combination for most places, I can assure.

Besides that, it has been 4 days after my clinic has officially open. There are some patients come here for medicines, but nothing major. It is quite boring for me to not to do anything critical... I have to admit that I need my fill for some thrills.

[Faa...] - (Y/N)

I sighed while tapping my finger on the counter. The words on the book in my hand bore into my eyes because this is the fifth time I read it.

*Splash!*

The loud sound caught my attention as I lift my gaze through the wet windows. Bottom walls blocked my vision, but a hand near the glass entrance surprised me.

The red liquid that seems like blood was mixed with rainwater, and flow down to the ground. I shot up from my seat and rush to the front. My hand swiftly turn the doorknob and open it with a swish.

What greeted me was a young girl laying on the ground with her face down on the wet pathway. I went down on my knee to see her clothes were torn and tattered.

Her hairs were messy as my hand reached towards her arm to give a lift. Another hand grip my wrist stopping me, and her red eyes glare at me with full hostility.

All I can see is pain and sorrow in her, but no hints despair. In conclusion, I guessed that she was really strong to go through what had made her become like this. Plus, she is still a teenager.

[Trust me....] - (Y/N)

I gently press my other hand on her grip as I put my best smile and gaze back at her under my wet bangs.

Trusts and acceptance are long to build up.... if it was the older me. I have learned to accept other people's differences due to my past mistake, and I will not repeat that.

Giving a nod to her, I confirm my decision to save her to repent for my past actions. Her glare softens up and the grip loses up.

Her face plops back on the pool of mixed water and blood. I assume that she is still conscious but did not have the strength to stand up.

My muscles do not have enough strength to lift up a whole person, and I call for help.

[Anyone! Help us!] - (Y/N)

The pedestrians nearby simply turns the blind eye to our situation. I cannot blame them for being sceptical but, they still earn a curse from my mouth.

This young girl's life is on the line, so I wrapped her arms around my neck and let her embrace my back. My hands support her legs as I grunted and eventually able to lift her up.

Walking with heavy steps, I use only a small amount of originium to lighten my body so that I can bring her easier.

Slowly but surely, I managed to bring her in the operation surgery room. I lightly lay her down on the surgical bed and began to focus more of my originium into my brain and eyes, as white light starts to exude out.

[Don't worry, I'm one hell of a doctor...] - (Y/N)

Motivating words escaped my mouth while tying a long surgical thread to a needle. I scan on her bleeding body parts as I stretch the electrified thread.

*Zip!*

___________________________________________

Wiya's P.O.V