Stuart || • cute/ smut

"Welcome to Google!"

That's how my first hour at Google began. I was given a tour by a girl named Neha. She seems really sweet, and she's made it her mission to find me a boyfriend, even though i've known this girl all of one hour and have insisted that I am here to work, not date. I made the mistake of sharing my pathetic love life, and while she sympathized, she insisted there were, as she put it, hotties here for the picking. I laughed when she said it, but I grew nervous as I played with the bottom of my skirt. I wasn't sure how I was suppose to dress, so I paired a black mini skirt with a floral top, pantyhose and my black vans. Nerd alert.

"And this is where you'll be working! This is Lyle, he's the boss. This is Billy, he's like our dad.This is Nick, he's like our other dad. Or uncle. This is Yo-Yo, he's a cutie" She whispered that part. "And- wait where the hell is Stuart?" She scoffed. "I told him to be here at exactly 10! It's 10:03!" She threw her hands up and walked out, clearly annoyed by the boy's absence. I looked around and waved at everyone, introducing myself.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. What do you guys do here?" I asked, curious as to the job titles of my apparent coworkers.

"I'm in charge of Sales" Billy spoke, smiling towards me. I nodded and smiled back, interested to learn more.

"I'm in charge of webpage design" Nick said, high fiving Billy.

"I'm the lead programmer" Yo-Yo said, rubbing at his eyebrow... weirdly.

"Yo i'm Lyle, this is Team Lyle i'm the boss here. I work with these Googs, supervising them and all of their projies" Lyle said, then continued. "Lyle likes to keep things fresh in this hizzle so any questions hit my hizzle! Neha is our lead code writer, she's a boss! You'll be working with Stuart in his office, he's my assistant. He kinda does everything. Fresh!" He made a record scratching motion, and laughed. I smiled, and he pointed to Stuart's office. "You can put your bag down there, you have the smaller desk for now, until you get used to the biz" They all went back to work and I made my way into the office. Looking around I noticed two desks, one of them was bigger than the other, but they both looked the same. One had very colorful anime decorations on it, as well as some coding decorations. I walked over to the smaller desk, sitting down with my bag and pulling out my laptop, clicking through emails and stuff while I waited for this Stuart to arrive. I was so deep into my work, I didn't notice a tall man standing in front of me until he cleared his throat, his face beat red. I screamed.
-
Stuart's P.O.V:

I walked into the office, expecting some giddy teenager. My eyes didn't leave my phone, not in the mood to deal with it. I made my way over, huffing quietly, noticing a Y/H/C bun popping out of the top of a pink laptop. Pink. Cmon. Really? I cleared my throat, and my apparent intern looked up and shrieked. I made eye contact and my breath hitched. Her Y/E/C eyes looked into mine, innocence wrapped across her face. Her plump pink lips red as she bit down on her lip again, blushing at the eye contact. Her nose was simple and cute, like a button. She had freckles for days, and the way she was sitting, her shirt was so low I could see down to her pink lacey bra.

"H-Hi i'm Y/N" She spoke, standing up and leaning across the desk, her hand outstretched. Her small pencil skirt rode up, and I could see the frame of her cute ass from my position. I shook my head and cleared my throat, hoping my throbbing erection wasn't noticeable.

"Stuart" I spoke, placing my hand into her dainty one. The electricity that I felt touching her was something I had never experienced and I never wanted it to end.

"Welcome to Google"

-
Y/N's P.O.V:
2 months later

"Cmon Stewie! Let me see!" I giggled, reaching over to take his phone. He glared at me, his honey brown eyes staring into mine. He reluctantly handed me his phone and I giggled at the sight. Stuart Twombly, age 15.