Stiles || • cute/fluff

"Easy...easy, Princess—"

"Stiles...come on—"

"Shh. You can be patient, can't you?"

You lean back and catch his eye, offering a flat look. "Have you met me?"

He grins, chuckling under his breath as he smooths his palms up your spine while tugging you closer. "Touché."

With that, his kisses return to your throat, teeth scraping down your feverish skin as your head drops back and your eyes fall closed.

You've never needed someone so badly. So urgently. So salaciously. He's fucking everything.

And he knows it.

"Don't go quiet on me," he murmurs, nose nudging under your jaw. "Not after all that begging you did earlier."

You whimper despite yourself, fingers in his hair as he rolls your hips over his.

"It was cute." He nips at your chest. "Hearing you beg me to touch you. Watching you squirm in your seat. Put my hand between your thighs under the table. In the middle of the goddamn library, too. S'that how bad you needed me?"

You don't answer. Can't. Your cheeks are already flushed, and your mind is hazy but Stiles doesn't care.

The sadistic prick.

"Does history turn you on? Is that it?" he teases, smirking when you whisper his name. "Had to drag me to the nurse's office just to fuck me? Is that it?"

"Stiles—"

"Say it," he hisses, hand around the back of your neck as he squeezes, forcing your eyes on his. "Go on. Tell me what I wanna hear. Tell me how bad you fucking need me—"

"Stiles—"

"Stiles?"

The sound of a third voice brings your attention to the door, both of your eyes widening as you find Scott with his head peeking in from the hallway.

His eyebrow cocks up when he realizes what he's walked into, blinking quickly as he mumbles, "Oh, my bad. Malia said you weren't...feeling...well?"

Neither you nor Stiles move, somehow frozen as Scott's mouth begins to turn up in a rather smug smirk.

"But I see you're feeling much better now," he declares, nodding his chin at the two of you. "Carry on, Obi-Wan."

And with that, he slips back into the hall and closes the door, leaving Stiles to groan as he drops his forehead onto your chest. "He gets the reference wrong every fucking time, I swear to God—"

"I thought you locked the door," you laugh as you slip off his lap to do just that. "It's like you want to get caught."

He watches you suspiciously as you return to him, grabbing onto your hips as you straddle his waist. "Oh, I'm the one who wants to get caught, huh? When you were screaming so loud last time, half the station heard you."

"Listen, it's not my fault you had to have me right then and there," you argue. "I mean, your dad was a few hundred feet away—"

"Right, and we would have gotten away with it, if you hadn't done exactly what I said not to do, and moaned—"

"I couldn't help it, baby," you suddenly whisper in a needy purr, dipping down to ghost your lips over his as your fingers drag through the soft hairs on the nape of his neck. "Can never help it when it comes to you."

And suddenly, he's not so upset anymore, hands tugging at you until you both go crashing back against the small mattress.

"Yeah?" he murmurs, hands already slipping under your skirt.

Your breath hitches.

"Then let's make it two for two."

---

credit: @freedomfireflies tumblr