Stiles || • smut/fluff

Stiles has a bit of a pain kink.

He realizes this when you're riding him into oblivion, nails scratching down his chest. You've got insane stamina, evidence of your non-human abilities, but this is your third orgasm and you're faltering. Stiles does what he can to help out, situating himself a little sturdier against the headboard so he can wrap his arms around your waist and pull you in, heels digging into the mattress to give him leverage to thrust up into you.

You take the change gratefully, lips pressing to Stiles neck as you let out pretty little breaths that have a pitch resembling a moan.

Your nails dig into his shoulders, they scrape around his back, and he can feel the marks being created. They sting, a delicious feeling he thought was just a one time thing in high school, his body younger and amped up on adrenaline during one of his first times having sex.

Now, this is another tally in the dozens of times you've fucked him, and he knows that the feeling of you marking him is one he thoroughly enjoys.

Your hand threads in his hair, grown out along the back simply because he likes it when you do this. You tug, nails scratching at his burning scalp, and Stiles stifles his moan by biting down onto his bottom lip.

His hands dig into your hips, his thrusts increase in pressure and speed.

He's close, but hellbent on sending you over first. It's not until your lips part and Stiles feels the gentle scrape of your teeth along the pronounced vein in his neck that he realizes he's gonna cum first, a warning of his speedily impending orgasm barely slipping from his lips before he's cumming into the condom, fucking himself through his orgasm while still attempting to fuck you to yours.

When you cum, the strongest time of the night, Stiles has a fleeting wish for your teeth to slip into his neck. He imagines the pressure, the slight pain of the bones puncturing his skin and veins, and he's already becoming hard again.

credit to: @murdrdocs tumblr