Stiles || • smut/smut

Your wrists kept rubbing on the metal, that was wrapped around them as another moan left your lips. It was hard to resist the urge to touch him while he was pounding into you like there'd be no tomorrow, but the handcuffs kept your hands far away from him.

Feeling the well-known pleasure that came over your body, you knew that you were close. Your toes were curled into the bedsheets and your head was thrown back onto the pillow.

His hand slipped between your naked and sweat covered bodies and rested on your sensitive nub. "Come on, Y/N. I know that you're close," he moaned as he slowly rubbed your clit with his thumb. "I can feel you clench around my dick."

"Faster," you breathed out. "Please."

He listened to your plea and quickened up. The sound of his hip, smacking against yours, filled the room. But in one swift moment, he pulled out and grabbed your hips, turning you around. Your arms were now twisted in a weird angle, but the slight pain was nothing compared to what you were feeling down there.

He was pounding into your pussy fully speed with his hands on your waist, so tight that he was probably leaving bruises.

"Oh god," you moaned and pressed your face into the mattress. You wanted to touch yourself so badly, wanting to release yourself around his cock. "Please, 'm so close," you reminded him.

He wasted no time and found your aching nub in a heart beat. "Fuck, you're so tight," he groaned, as he felt you growing closer to the edge.

"You want to milk me dry, Y/N? Huh? You want to do that?"

"Yes, please! I- I'm so close."

He rubbed faster while you couldn't hold back anymore. Your knees were getting weak, your eyes shut while you let out the sexiest cry. Your orgasm hit you harder than you could've thought, and you couldn't hold yourself up anymore. Falling down on your stomach, he let go of your clit and, but kept his hands on your hips. His thrusts were getting sloppy, and you knew that he was close as well. He needed a few more, until he loaded his semen into you, his dick filled you completely.

"Oh fuck," he groaned and laid on top of you, his hands were holding most of his weight off you.

You were both catching your breaths with his naked chest pressed against your back. "You were amazing, Y/N," he mumbled as he pulled out and turned you back on your back.

You smiled at him and watched him as he got out of bed and grabbed the nearest towel, cleaning you up.

"You know, Stiles. Before you clean me, you could also take these off," you smiled and wiggled with your wrists.

"Yeah, right," he laughed and grabbed the keys from his nightstand and opened the handcuffs. "Dad probably needs them back."

"You stole them?" you asked him in disbelief. Yes, Stiles did a lot of crazy things. It was nothing new for you. But every once in a while, you still couldn't believe his words.

"I borrowed them. That's a difference."

Once the handcuffs were off, Stiles grabbed your hands and stared at the bruises that the handcuffs left. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No," you said in a soft voice and sat up, placing a sweet kiss on his lips. "It will just burn for a few days."

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be. I told you to use them, right?"

He nodded and placed a gentle kiss to your hairline. "Come on, let's get you out of here before my Dad wakes up to get ready for his night shift.. and before he realizes that his handcuffs are missing."