Stiles || • smut

I seriously did not want to be here right now. Stiles and Scott dragged me out of my house late at night to break into some dude's house. This was so annoying. I've had to sit on the couch and listen to the boys talk to this old guy for at least half an hour. I sat on the other couch, away from them. I crossed me legs and arms, leaning back into the couch cushions, a visible grimace on my face.

Scott and the man left the living room to look at some book, leaving Stiles and I alone. He looked at me, obviously noticing my discomfort and shuffling towards me. He took a seat next to me, turning to face me and wrapping an arm around my shoulders. He kissed me cheek, "You okay?" He asked. "I want to go home." I said bluntly. He sighed, "Come here." He mumbled, trailing his hand away from my shoulder and to my jaw. I gave into his touch, leaning in to kiss him.

We pulled away from each other when we heard footsteps making their way towards the living room. After revealing Scott and the man, Scott announced that we were leaving. So the three of us made our way to the jeep, I hopped into the passenger seat.

Stiles then drove down the dark streets of Beacon Hills, making his way to Scott's house to drop him off. The way Stiles treated me just then in the living room sparked a little something in me. Obviously it wasn't the only reason. He looked exceptionally hot today. The backwards hat, the flannel, all of it. I crossed my legs tightly, trying to ease the warmth between them. I began shaking me leg and tapping my fingers on the console. I think Stiles noticed my restlessness too, because he kept sneaking glances at me. We eventually pulled up to Scott's home in the dead of night and said our goodbyes. As we pulled away, Stiles spoke.

"What's up with you?" I turned slightly in my seat to face him, "Can you pull into this parking lot?" I asked, pointing to the empty mini mall parking lot we were about to pass. He just furrowed his eyebrows in a confused expression, yet doing as I told. As he pulled into the vacant parking lot, amidst the dewy air, he turns off the jeep and looks to me for an answer.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned to him, grabbing his hand and bringing it to palm my clothed heat. "I need you." Is all I said before he practically jumped into the back seat, throwing his hat off and kicking his shoes off. I crawled back behind him, kicking my shoes off aswell. I sat myself in his lap, straddling him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, his hands roaming over my ass and up my shirt. I clawed at his neck as we began to make out. Stiles leaned up off the back of the seat and tore his flannel off. I shoved my hands up his white shirt, forcing it off of him. He then pulled my shirt up over my head. He groaned at me. He laid me down for a moment and dragged my pants down my legs as I tore my own shirt off. I pushed him back up.

My hands went to his belt buckle, fiddling with it until it came undone. I pulled the zipper down and shoved my hand into his pants to grab him. He let out the most pornographic moans as I fondled with him. He grabbed my hand and forced it away from him, then kicking his jeans off, leaving him in his boxers. I straddled him once again, Stiles beginning to make his assault down my neck. He reached behind my back and snapped off my bra; I let it fall off my arms and to the ground. He brought his hands to them almost immediately, sighing as he played with me. I squeezed his shoulders as he brought his mouth to one of them.

"Okay that's enough," I said, feeding my fingers through his hair and pulling him away. Slowly I slip onto the floor board of the jeep, my hands going to the waistband of his plaid boxers. Stiles lifts his hips up off the seat and allows me to pull them down and off his legs, leaving him naked for me. I bring my lips to his glistening red tip, pressing feather-light kisses upon it. Stiles's breathing picks up as I bring my tongue to the base of his cock, licking all the way up the underside before swallowing him into my mouth; bobbing my head up and down as he fails miserably at keeping quiet.

I feel his hands feed into the hair on the back of my head, forcing me down lower on him, gagging as his cock hits the back of my throat each time. Then not before long he has both hands through my hair, thrusting up and face fucking me. I can tell he's getting close when he starts to twitch in my mouth, but he pulls me off if him just before.

"Enough about me, baby." Stiles pants, pulling me up and back into his lap, grabbing his cock and lining it up for me to sink down on. I slowly sink down onto his cock, the both of us letting out a moan as i reach the hilt. I place my hands on his shoulders, bracing myself. I begin to bounce on his dick, Stiles squeezing my hips and lifting me up and down. He quickens the pace, and before long my head is buried into the crook of his neck while he thrusts up into me, making me see stars.

"Oh fuck, Stiles." I moan into his ear, Stiles practically wrecking me. "You close?" He moans breathlessly, bringing a hand to my clit, slowly rubbing as he fucks me. I pull my head from his neck, sitting up and letting my head hang, looking at the ceiling of the jeep. "Yeah, yeah, keep going." I reply, moans pouring out of me.

Stiles gripped my hips tighter, slamming up into me until I couldn't take it anymore, arching my back into the air and throwing my head back, Stiles groaning as he came inside me. After we caught our breath, I slumped into him, panting into the crook of his neck.

After a moment I sat back up to look at him, grinning. This was my favorite Stiles. Fucked out, sweaty, and lovesick. His brows furrow, "Hmm?"

"Wanna go again?"

credit: @dylobilysmomg tumblr