Dylan || • fluff/smut

"You both are going to behave?" Lisa asked as she stared up towards her son.

Even as the words left his mouth, Dylan knew that he couldn't completely promise his mother that the two of you were going to be keeping it PG.

"Of course, ma. Don't worry." Dylan bent down and kissed her cheek before walking back towards the living room.

The two of you were staying with his family for the New Year which meant the two of you sleeping in his old bedroom. Everything was going perfectly most of the stay and you really felt like you were getting to know his family. And though it was hard at times, the two of you were able to keep your hands off each other. Till New Year's Eve happened.

Everyone was in good spirits as the time for the New Year drew closer and closer. Nearly everyone held a drink in their hand as they moved around the room laughing and talking together. But the more Dylan drank, the more the draw towards you he felt.

And when the clock started to click down and everyone around them shouted "Happy New Year", Dylan pulled you into him. His hand fisted the back of your head before bending down and kissing you deeply. You moaned against his lips as you tasted the beer that was on his tongue. For a moment the two of you forgot where you were for a moment. Dylan pulled away and rested his forehead against yours.

"Mmmm, Happy New Year," You whispered against his lips. "Gotta behave, mister."

Your hand moved along his chest slowly before taking a step back. You moved to walk back towards the kitchen to fill up your drink but looked over your shoulder towards him. A few hours passed till the two of you were giggling and stumbling back into his bedroom. Everyone else had gone to bed earlier leaving the two of you to be the last to head to bed.

"...shh, shh..." Dylan giggled as he closed the door behind him.

Dylan caught himself as the two of you fell onto the bed with him hovering over you. Both your faces split into smiles as you lay on the bed. But feeling his body pressed against yours caused things to shift. Since it had been nearly over a week since the two of you did anything. And just by looking into his warm eyes, you could see the shift within him too.

Dylan bent down and captured your lips in a heated kiss while moving to press his body down against yours more. Your legs spread more to let him settle between them. Dylan's lips muffled your moans as your hips pressed up against him as you felt the need for him to grow.

"...please...please..." You whimpered against his lips as you felt him between your legs, moving up to feel more of him. "I need you."

Dylan chuckled, "Naughty girl,"

You whimpered as he moved slightly, his hands moving down your body before slowly teasing between your legs. A soft mewl passed through your swollen lips as he pressed against your clit. Your hips began to move up against his hand, wanting more. You nuzzled your face into his neck as the teasing started to become too much.

"So wet for me...fuck," Dylan moaned as he pushed your panties to the side and slowly thrust two fingers inside of you. You gasped and closed your eyes as some of the ache was alieved.

The two of you knew that you should stop.

But at the same time, neither of you wanted to.

Dylan shifted the two of you before grabbing the end of your dress and pulling it over your head. It fell to the floor and was soon followed with the rest of both your clothes. Dylan bit down on his lower lip as your hand wrapped around his cock. You licked your lips as you saw just how hard he was, cum slowly dripping down. You couldn't help but bend down and slowly run your tongue up till you wrapped your lips around his head.

"Jesus...f-fuck." Dylan growled as he looked down and watched you.

You moaned as you tasted him for a few minutes before pulling back. He reached down and laid you across the bed spreading your legs wider. Your hips jolt up slightly as you felt his tip stroke along your slit before soon he was filling you. The starting moan started from you before Dylan slapped his hand over your mouth. His eyes looked deeply into yours till he was bottomed out inside of you.

"Gotta be quiet, baby...don't want anyone to hear." He spoke, his words slightly slurred before he pulled his hips back and snapped them forward. Your moan was muffled by his hand as he began to fuck you slow and deep. "...mmm, f-uck...missed this pussy so much...so perfect."

You whimpered against his hand with your nails digging into his arm. Even though it had only been a week, it felt so good to finally have him inside of you, like it had been longer. His pace begins to pick up as he feels your pulse and tightens around him, drawing him in deeper with each thrust.

Dylan moved his hand away to move down between the two of you to rub your clit. But the feeling was too much and you let out another moan.

"Baby wanna moan and scream?" Dylan smirked before sitting back and pulling out of you. You whimpered at the loss before you were flipped around onto your knees. His larger hand grabbed at your waist before he thrust back into you, the moan now being muffled by your pillow.

Hearing Dylan's soft moans and growls only turned you on more as you both fought to be quiet. Your pussy fluttered and clenched around him, and Dylan knew you were close. He felt you fucking back into him and knew he wasn't going to last long either. As Dylan fucked into you harder he was thankful the headboard wasn't slapping against the wall. He moved to press his chest into your back as he softly moaned into your ear.

"Cum for me baby, give it to me...fucking give it to me." He whispered with a strain in his voice.

Your hand reached out for his and clenched it tightly as you fell apart beneath him. Your body shuddered beneath him as his hips drove into you more, before cumming deep inside of you. Dylan turned his face into your neck more as he moaned your name. The two of you slowly began to come down before falling onto the bed.

Dylan slowly and gently pulled out before getting out of bed and walking towards the bathroom. He cleaned up before coming back and cleaning between your legs. You whimpered softly as he cleaned against your sensitive slit before tossing it into the hamper across the room. Dylan moved back into the bed and moved to lay behind you and wrap his arms around you.

You turned around in his arms nuzzled into the crook of his neck and sighed deeply.

"So much for following the rules," Dylan spoke after a moment before the two of you began to laugh and giggle again.

---

credit: @strangerquinns tumblr