Dylan || • smut/cute

"Stop it," He spoke before bringing the beer bottle to his lips, taking a small sip before setting it down. His brown eyes looked over towards you, a playfulness causing them to sparkle slightly.

"I'm not doing anything," You smirked, as you leaned back against the couch.

The two of you sat on the floor in front of the large couch in Dylan's living room. A movie was playing on the scene and the take-out the two of you ordered was on the coffee table that was moved to the side. It was his first night back home from Shreveport after a long few months of shooting.

Slowly your eyes traveled down his body as he looked back towards the tv, his arm slung over the seat of the cushion and angling his body towards you slightly. Your bottom lip was pulled between your teeth as you bit down on it slightly. You crossed your legs to alleviate the pressure between your legs more.

"Stop moving," Dylan spoke, his eyes focused on the television in front of him, but his tone holding authority. Your back straightened slightly and almost immediately stopped moving.

His hand moved up to grasp the back of your neck, giving it a gentle squeeze, before slowly turning to face you. His eyes were dark and hooded as he stared towards you, a smirk slowly spreading across his lips as he stared towards you.

"You're supposed to be watching the movie," Dylan spoke, his thumb rubbing against the back of your neck. You shuttered slightly from the soft touch.

"You're home for the first time in months as you're asking me to watch a movie?" You pouted and leaned into his touch.

Dylan let out a soft breathy laugh, leaning forward slightly to place the bottle off to the side. His hand moved away from your neck which caused a frown to play on your lips. Dylan came back and turned towards you more, pulling your body closer to his.

"Did my baby miss me?" Dylan's hand moved to cup your cheek, his larger hand warm against your skin. Your eyes stayed locked on his as you stared up towards him.

You nodded your head as a soft whimpered sounded from you. That caused the corner of Dylan's lip to turn up slightly.

"Good cause I missed you too,"

Soon his lips were against yours, the kiss soft and slow. You sagged and seemed to melt into him. His beard scratched against your face as the kiss deepened. Dylan moved his hand back to grab the back of your neck again, angling your head as his tongue slipped past your lips. Your hand moved along his chest and fist his shirt needing to feel him closer - even with his body pressed against yours, it didn't feel like enough.

The two of you pulled apart with panted labored breaths. You moved quickly to straddle over his lap before bending down and kissing him again. Dylan's hands moved down and grabbed at your waist before slowly traveling down to grab your ass. Your hips began to grind against him, slowly feeling his cock harden beneath you. The ache building between your legs only seemed to grow as you felt him pressed against you.

"I need you inside of me," You whimpered with your forehead against his, but your hips still moving in a slow rhythm.

You watched as a look crossed over Dylan's face before soon you two were moving. A small gasp of surprise left your lips as soon you were laid across the living room floor with the soft carpet beneath you. The two of you moved frantically to remove each other's clothes. The need for each other was becoming too much where for a moment you thought for a second something was going to snap within you. Dylan didn't even wait for your bra to be removed from your body before he was between your legs. He spread you wide and open for him before thrusting into you.

Your back arched as you felt him for the first time in months. You could feel every inch as his cock stretched you. Your nails dug into the carpet beneath you as Dylan's hips pulled back before slamming back into you. You were so wet and needy his cock was able to move in and out of your slick heat easily. You moaned his name as you slowly spread your legs wider for him, wanting to feel him deeper. You needed it.

"Holy...fuck..." Dylan moaned in your ear, his voice thick and deep with lust. His hands were planted on either side of you, holding up his weight as he moved above you.

The way he was fucking you was hard, needy, and erratic. You could feel the tension and need to cum building at the base of your spine and moving up. Dylan pulled back and held your face so you were looking up towards him, slowing down for a moment so that every thrust was deliberate.

Your legs began to shake as he hit that sweet spot inside of you. It made your toes curl and moan his name a little louder.

"Love hearing you baby, watching you fall apart beneath me." Dylan moaned. He knew that he was close, going so long without you making it difficult to last. But he needed you to cum first. He needed to feel your pussy clench and pulse around his cock before he filled you.

"Dylan..." You whimpered with a shaky, strained voice.

"I know baby, I know." He spoke softly before kissing your lips softly, "I feel it too...can feel your pussy wet and tight around me. Cum for me."

That was all you needed. You thrust your hips up to meet with his before you were shaking. You called his name out like a chant as you came for him. Dylan reached down and angled your hips up slightly before he pressed tightly against you. His head buried into the crook of your neck as he filled you. You wrapped your arms and legs around him to hold him as close as possible.

The two of you laid there, nearly bare, tangled against each other. Your skin was slick and hot with sweat with him pressed tightly against your body. Your hands moved up his neck and scratched along his shaved head before traveling back down his back. Dylan shook slightly before pulling back and looking down towards you. A soft and lazy smile was on both your lips as you stared towards each other.

"Holy shit," Dylan chuckled softly, looking over the two of you. He saw that he hadn't even gotten his boxers off fully, with it wrapped around his right ankle slightly.

You laughed along with him and shook your head, "I don't know why you wanted to wait."

Dylan shrugged before laying against you more but making sure to not press his full weight onto you. "I wanted to see how long we would last."

"We lasted less than an hour into the movie," you chuckled.

---

credit: @strangerquinns tumblr