Dylan || • smut/fluff

It was a late night when you finally made it back home from work. Your body felt heavy and tired with fatigue as you slowly moved up the lit walkway toward the front door. Most of the lights were off inside the home you shared with Dylan, not shocking, looking at the time.

When you walked into the house you dropped your bag on the small bench beside the door before quickly kicking off your shoes. Tony rushes from a dark hall to you with his tail wagging.

"Hey baby boy," You spoke with a soft coo to your voice as you bent down to pet the top of his head, "Where is daddy? Hmm?"

You moved toward the hall that Tony came from that led toward the back bedrooms, seeing that your bedroom door was slightly closed. There was the soft glow of a light creeping from the small crack. As you walked closer and closer to the door, you started to hear soft whimpers and moans coming from behind the door. You stopped for a moment, confused, trying to figure out what you were hearing.

"....o...oh god..." Dylan groaned deeply with a soft whine.

You moved to slowly open the bedroom door and were welcome to a sight that left you breathless for a moment. Dylan was lying on his back in the middle of the bed the two of you shared, clothes scattered across the hardwood floor, with his hand wrapped around his hard cock. His head was thrown back slightly against the pillows with his face twisted in pleasure and bliss. A sheen of sweat settled across his chest as he tensed up slightly.

You bit your lip and stood there to watch. It was a beautiful scene for you and also turned you on immensely. Dylan was too lost in the fantasy that he had created in his mind. The image of you on your knees with his cock deep down your throat plays repeatedly. His hand was slick with a mixture of lube and his own precum as he tightened his grasp around his shaft.

With one hand wrapped around his shaft, the other traveled along his body, teasing his nipple before moving back down. You stood there and watched as his other hand gripped his thigh tightly. Even from your stance at the door, you could see precum weeping from his reddened tip. You licked your lips, suddenly craving his heady taste on your tongue.

You slowly started to strip out of your clothes without him noticing you, his body beginning to tremble and wither against the already rumbled sheets.

"Y-Yes...fuckin' take this cock baby...be a good girl..." Dylan spoke, his eyes opening and catching the sigh of you standing at the end of the bed.

He jumped slightly in shock, his hand still wrapped around himself, his dark eyes staring at you.

"B-Baby..." He stuttered, trying to clear the haze from his mind and come up with an explanation.

"Don't stop..." You spoke, your eyes traveling along his naked body, appreciating every inch. Dylan quickly recognized the hunger in your eyes. "...keep going...I wanna watch..."

Dylan sat there for a moment before soon he followed right back into the rhythm he was in before. He watched as you crawled up toward him with your gentle caress moving along his thighs. His mind no longer played past scenes of you sucking him off, instead he was entirely focused on you now. Your hand along his thigh making his cock twitch more within his grasp.

"God...got yourself so worked up..." You spoke, bending down to press your tongue against his slit, causing him to curse loudly, his hand tightening around his base. "...make yourself cum..."

"Y-Yes, ma'am," Dylan stuttered before quickening his strokes, loving the sudden control you had over everything.

You sat there between his thighs and felt your own wetness pool between your legs and dampen your underwear.

Dylan was close. He could feel his balls tightening and the tension within himself becoming too much. Soon it snapped without warning as he whined your name, his cum shooting out over his chest and hands. Your eagerness won as you leaned forward and greedily took over, wrapping your lips around his cock.

"...holy...fuck...oh, baby" Dylan gasped, his hand moving down and gripping the hair at the back of your head. His hips moved up against your mouth as you seemed to suck every last drop out of him.

You gave him one final lick, before moving up his body. Soon you hovered over your boyfriend with a soft smirk on your lips and a dazed-out look in his eyes. Your lips met his in a kiss that was slow, tongues moving against each other, so he could taste himself on your tongue. 

---

credit: @strangerquinns tumblr