Dylan || • smut

You didn't know what came over you, but when you walked into the living room and saw him smoking, you were instantly turned on. Dylan rarely smoked, it was a habit he picked up whenever he was stressed or his anxiety got to him a little too much. But when Dylan looked towards you from across the living room, and you watched the slow smirk cross over his lips - it was over.

Never have you moved across the living room so fast, throwing your top off and tossing it somewhere in the living room. Dylan cursed low under his breath as you dropped down between his open legs and eagerly pulled down his pants. He was barely able to form words when your hand wrapped around him, pumping his cock, before taking him down your throat.

"Keep it in," You told him when you pulled back, your lips swollen from sucking his cock. Dylan's brow rose slightly and stared down at you with his cigarette between his two fingers.

"Fuck," Dylan cursed when you took off your shorts, before straddling over him and sinking down around his cock. His one hand reached out and gripped tightly to your waist as you started to ride him.

Neither of you was going to last long - and you were ok with that.

Dylan looked down and watched as you sank down over him. Being turned on more and more from the erotic noise of your pussy taking him.

"...just like that, good girl...fucking take all of it." Dylan moaned "Look so good on my cock..."

You whimpered softly as you moved to rest your hands on the top of his thighs using it as leverage as you moved on top of him. Dylan let out a deep groan from within his chest as he watched you, using his hands to move up your body. The both of you were covered in a thin sheen of sweat, the room feeling hot and sticky with the musky smell of sex in the air.

"...oh fuck," You cried out as he teased your nipple, sending a shiver through your body. Your nails dug into his skin at the top of his thigh, and Dylan liked how it turned him on more. The small bits of pain mix with the pleasure.

You looked down towards him, seeing him rested against the back of the couch, a cigarette between his lips. The dark look in his eyes only had you clenching and pulsing around him more. His brows pulled together tightly as he tried to concentrate on not coming inside of you - he wanted more before it was over.

"...Dylan...oh...god, I love it...love your cock." You moaned as your hand moved down, your fingers rubbing against your clit knowing your orgasm was fast approaching.

Dylan moved the cigarette from between his lips, you watched as the smoke pushed through from his nose before coming from between his lips. He smirked when you clenched around him more, your eyes becoming more hooded. He reached over and placed the cigarette into the ashtray on the side table, before moving his hands to grab your ass and pull you towards him more.

A small scream came from you when you felt his hand smack against your ass, before grabbing them again and helping you move faster atop of him. Your hands moved to grab the back of the sofa, with your forehead pressed against his. You could still smell the slight scent of the cigarette between the two of you. Your nails dug into the soft cloth of the couch as you felt his pubes rubbing against your clit.

It felt so good, your moans growing louder and louder letting Dylan know how good it felt. This man knew your body and what made you feel good - how to make your toes curl and your eyes roll into the back of your head.

"...yes, yes...oh, just like that...please..." You begged

Dylan smacked your ass again, eliciting another small scream before you mewled softly. It was like you were getting drunk off his cock.

"...take it, baby, good girl, get us both off...make yourself cum with it, and then I'll give you mine" Dylan spoke, his voice becoming thicker and deeper "...you want that baby? Want me to fill up this pretty little pussy?"

"yes, yes...yes..." You chanted before your body began to tense above him. "Dylan! Oh...fuck, I'm cumming...ugh!"

You fell against him as your body shuttered from the power of your orgasm, it washing over your body and having you lose strength. Your head rested into the crook of his neck, your moans muffled slightly, but your hips still moving against him.

After only a moment, you pulled back and kissed along his neck, feeling him move you faster up and down his cock. His breath was becoming shorter with each stroke - Dylan was close.

Your pussy was too good, nearly too perfect. He loved how your pussy seemed to pull him in deeper like it was begging for his cum to fill you. How slick you were, and warm. It was his heaven.

"...give it to me, Dylan. I want it. I wanna feel you, I want your cum inside of me..." You whispered in his ear.

His grip tightened on your ass and he let out a deep, almost animalistic, groan from within his chest. His head falling back against the couch - your name leaving his lips over and over.

You moaned as you felt him, knowing he was filling you, just like he promised.

The two of you relaxed against one another on the couch, his hands moving up along your back before his hand grabbed the back of your neck gently, lifting your head so he could kiss you. Dylan's lips moved against yours in a lazy kiss. Neither of you making a move to pull away from the other.

credit: @strangerquinns tumblr