Stiles || • cute/fluff

Mischief and Foxy.

AKA, Stiles and Y/N.

The two had been inseparable since kindergarten. It was snack time and she wanted to regular Doritos. But, someone had gotten the last pack. The teacher explained that she would have to get something else. So, Y/N sadly grabbed the Cool Ranch Doritos and walked to the benches, where she sat and ate her chips and drank her Capri-Sun.

Stiles, ever the observant one even at 6, went over and sat by her. He placed his red bag of Doritos in front of her. Y/N looked up, sniffling, and met his brown eyes. Stiles smiled a toothless smile at her.

"You can have mine, Y/N," his small voice said. Her name came out a little messed up due to his missing teeth. Y/N wiped her watery eyes and nodded. She passed him the blue bag of chips and took the red one.

"Thank you, Stiles."

From then on, they were inseparable. Constantly sharing snacks his mom packed, sleepovers with Scott too, and obviously, mischief.

While at a sleepover when they were 13, they were watching some action movie. Stiles, Y/N, and Scott were in the Stilinski living room while Mr. Stilinski was at the station. There was a blanket throw over the three of them and snacks and trash scattered everywhere. Y/N sat between the two boys, leaning against Stiles.

"You need a nickname," Stiles spoke suddenly. The other two turned towards him questioningly. Stiles shrugged. "We both have one. I'm Mischief and Scott is Scoot. C'mon."

Scott nodded and laughed while Y/N frowned.

"Why am I always left out," she wined playfully. Stiles rolled his eyes.

"That's why we're trying to figure out a nickname for you," he retorted.

"What about Foxy?" Scott spoke up. The two turned to him. He shrugged. "What? You're very sly like one. And when we were younger, you had a stuffed red fox. And then, our first Halloween as friends, you dressed up as a snow fox. It's fitting."

Y/N's face brightened and she squealed.

"Yes! Yes! Please Stiles. Please?" She begged, dragging out the 'e' sound of the last please.

"Why are you begging me? It's your name."

Y/N squealed and hugged them both.

Now, at 17, they are practically joined at the hip. Where one goes, the other follows. That includes college.

The two decided to go to the FBI academy together. Even in their 9th grade year, they decided they wanted to work for the FBI. Together.

The Pack decided to have a summer party before everyone went to college. They ended up staying at Y/N's grandmother's lake house.

While having a dance party, Stiles turned to Y/N. He grabbed her hand to get her attention. She turned to him, her hair falling over her shoulders.

"Can we go down to the lake?" He asked. Y/N smiled brightly in response. He tugged her hand and walked towards the door. The others watched and Scott smiled knowingly.

As they walked through the dewy grass, the moonlight shone over them, they stayed quiet. They ended up at the dock, waves crashing onto the shore and spraying them ever so slightly.

Y/N stayed quiet, trusting him to talk when he was ready. She saw his 'thinking' ticks-hands running through his hair, drumming his fingers on his thigh, squeezing her hand occasionally.

"I,uh... I just wanted to talk, about the future," he spoke softly. Y/N walked to where she was in front of him. She kept her hand in his, but reached up and brushed some hair out of his face, smiling softly when he scrunched his nose up and his eyebrows twitched. "I know college is a difficult time for-for most people. I know that friends drift away. But, I don't want that. I don't want to not have you. You've become such a integral part of my life. I've gotten so used to you being with me, being beside me. I want you- no I need you. I need you to be beside me. I don't think I can live without you."