Stiles || • cute/fluff

"Yes,  I've arrived safely and am already on my way to you," I say into the receiver of my cellphone as I pack up my bags into the car my nana and pops left for me to drive from the airport, "Can't wait to finally be back home."

"And see your friends? As well as a certain Stilinski?" My nana ask teasingly over the phone, making me roll my eyes.

"Yes, I'm excited to see Sheriff Stilinski again," I rebut back jokingly as Nana replies, "You know that was not the one I was referring to."

"Yes, I know, I gotta go," I say as I put the last of my bags in the trunk and shut it, "Key in the same place?"

"You know us so well, love you, can't wait to see you," Nana responds as I tell her I loved her too and hung up the phone.

I entered the car, but before I started it, I leaned my head back and sighed. I wonder how things went on since I've been gone, especially all my friends and yes, even the guy my nana had to remind me that I've had a crush on since I was younger. After a few minutes, I reached over to the glove compartment to take out the key and was on my way back to Beacon Hills, where I'll be staying for a while.

-Beacon Hills-

I arrived at my grandparents' house to see Pops already waiting for me on the front porch, with a huge smile on his face seeing me.

"Hey sweet girl," Pops says as I rush over to him and enter his embrace, to which he turned into a bear hug, "How was the flight?"

"Bumpy at times, but that's what happens when you are that high in the air," I reply as I exit his hug to look over at the neighbor's house, which is missing a police cruiser and a blue Jeep in the driveway.

"He's at school right now, but don't you worry, you'll see him when you go. It's all been sorted out," Pops says with a smirk on his face, making me mentally slap my forehead.

This is what I get for telling my grandparents about my little crush.

"Not why I was looking, but anyways, I'm guessing Sheriff Stilinski sold Roscoe?" I ask as Pops and I walk over to my car to unload the trunk.

"No, actually, Stiles is driving it, so she's getting some use in," Pops respond as I turn my head quickly to express my shock.

"Stiles, we're still talking about Mieczyslaw Stilinski here?" I asked as Pops laughs and says, "Yes, we're still talking about him. He's grown up quite a bit since you last saw him."

After Pops and I finished unloading, we then went into the house to put the luggage into my room, which hasn't changed a bit. As I'm unpacking and putting things away, I look up to the top of the dresser to see a framed picture of me, Stiles, and Scott when we were kids.

"They still hang out together you know? Except they get themselves into things they shouldn't now," Pops mentions from behind me, making me laugh and respond, "Wouldn't surprise me."

I can't wait to see those crazy boys at school soon.

"Y/N? Wallen?" I hear Nana call out from the entrance, "I'm home!"

-High School-

I pull into an empty parking space and looked all around the school. So many unfamiliar and familiar faces, which reminds me that I qualify in the unfamiliar category. I exit the car and pull my bag out from the back seat to prepare to walk to the front office to grab my locker number as well as my class schedule.

"Wait who is she?" "Do you see what she's wearing?" "Is she new or has she always been going here?" I hear people whisper as I make my way through the crowds, trying to block them out as best I can if the whispers aren't out of curiosity.