Dylan || • smut

As you walked towards the living room you could hear him on the phone. With the promo for his current film in full swing, it wasn't abnormal to see Dylan sitting in the living room either on a Zoom or taking a phone call. But it seemed that waking this morning only seemed to make the need for him a little stronger.

You walked into the living room and leaned against the doorway and stood to watch him. It seemed that Dylan felt your eyes on him as he turned to look towards you, a small smile tugging on his lips. His brown eyes stayed on yours as you moved around the couch towards him.

He seemed to be listening to whoever was on the other end of the phone call.
You moved to slowly straddle over his lap before leaning forward and kissing along his neck. Soft enough for him to feel, but also so no one on the other end of the line knew what you had planned. Your hands slowly moved down his chest.

"B-baby...w-what are you?" He whispered with the phone pulled away. You placed your finger on his lips and shook your head.

"Keep talking," You kissed him before making your way down his body.
"Well, it was was a role that took some practice..."

His conversation faded into the background for you as you traveled down his body more. Your fingers teased along the edge of his joggers, feeling the hairs under his navel, it continuing as you traveled down further.

His hips thrust up slightly as you pulled down his pants, his other hand fisting one of the pillows, biting on his lips to hide the change in his breath. Dylan's dark eyes looked down and watched you, seeing the mischievous look in your eyes as your hand wrapped around him. You licked your lips slightly as you slowly moved your hand against him, feeling him harden in your grasp.

You leaned forward and moved to tease your tongue along with his head, a small curse leaving his lips, as you took him into your mouth more. You kept your eyes on him, watching as he struggled to keep his composure - not wanting to let the interviewer know what was happening. But it turned Dylan on watching you on your knees as he worked.

Dylan reached his free hand down to move your hair from your face, needing to see every second as you took his cock further down your throat.

"Y-Yes thank you," Dylan cleared his throat, "It was nice talking to you as well."

Dylan couldn't hang his phone up quicker as the interview ended. I moaned loudly and thrust his hips more so you'd take him down further. You made a small gagging noise when he hit the back of your throat, slowly pulling back. His cock left your lips with a small pop.

"Come here," He pulled you up to straddle back over his lap, his now hardened cock pressed against you. You moaned as you felt him and he pressed against you at the right angle. "Should punish you for doing that,"

You bit your lip as you moved your hips to grind against him, "Telling me that you didn't like it?"

Dylan's head fell back against the couch, his hands grasping your thighs tightly, feeling the wetness of your pussy against his cock. Both your breaths became more labored as you moved against him, whimpering as his pubes rubbed against your clit slightly.

Dylan reached up so his thumb rubbed against your bottom lip, "Look at you so eager,"

You took his thumb into your mouth and sucked on it slowly, your tongue wrapping around it, before pulling back. You lifted slightly before reaching to grasp his cock, biting down on your lip as you slowly sank around him.

"Uh..." You whimpered as you began to move against him, feeling his hands against your skin.

The room began to fill with the noises of both your moans, lips moving against each other, and the sound of skin slapping against each other. Dylan reached to grab to slowly move the shirt you were wearing, one of his shirts, before removing it and tossing it to the side. He leaned up and wrapped his lips around your nipple and sucked on it gently. Your hand reached down and caressed the back of his head.

His name left your lips like a soft prayer as the two of you pulled each other closer, sweat causing your skin to become slick.

"...yes, yes...oh, fuck...please..." You spoke with a rushed breath. Dylan could feel you tightening around him, knowing that you were close. He moved you to lay across the couch so he was above you. His name shouted from your lips as he began to thrust into you at a different angle. An angle that made your toes curl and your back arch up towards him.

"Just like that baby..." Dylan let out with a strangled moan, knowing that he was close too, his grip on your thigh tightening, "Fu-uck you feel so good,"

Dylan bent down and groaned he felt you fall apart beneath him, your nails digging into his skin. He let out a soft gasp as he pressed his hips tightly against yours, feeling you milk his cock as he filled you. He collapsed against you as your lips met in a slow but passionate kiss.

credit: @strangerquinns tumblr