Chapter Ten

Tonight felt ominously cold and erroneous, setting my nerves on edge. But I felt nonetheless eager to find out what kind of shenanigans are being held at the Moon Dormitory, so I snuck over to the gate of the night class dorms, trying not to be seen by Zero or Yuki. I look behind me and see Yuki coming my way so I involuntarily panic, going to duck for cover in some nearby, sporadically patchy, bushes. 'Oh dear god!' I inwardly exclaim. I decided to run ahead instead of hiding out in the open. I bolt away, before Yuki could react to the blur flying from the bushes suddenly. She was probably the most confused she has ever been.

I sped up my pace and halted once I saw Zero leaning against the wall by the gate. I grunt in frustration, looking for a place to flee. I got so caught up in my escape plan, I forgot about Yuki. I felt a hand lay claim to my shoulder, causing me to jump higher then a kangaroo on a trampoline. I whipped around and grabbed her shoulders.

"Why would you scare your own sister to death?!" I whispered harshly at her whilst shaking her shoulders back and forth. She looked into my Turquoise eyes with an awkward smile gracing her face, and curiosity shining in her eyes.

"Uhhh, I'm really sorry Ori-chan! I didn't mean to sca—" I cut her off with a hand to her mouth and pulled her into a bush with me. She gave me a flabbergasted look. I just put a finger to my lips and pointed at Zero's silhouette against the wall.

She smiled and stood up. I grabbed her hand to pull her down, but she just took my hand and pulled me up hard enough to stand. I looked at her like she was a careless child playing with a lit match next to dynamite, while sitting in a forest full of dried up foliage, as she made her way to Zero. She manages to drag me along; I lost my balance sometime ago.

"I knew it..." Zero said with a sigh. Yuki lets me go and my torso half slams down to the ground, painfully. I groan and mumble curses aimed towards Yuki. I payed no heed to the fact they left me.

I rise to my feet and rub my aching back, and head. I look over to Zero and Yuki who were talking about something as they got further away from me. I whine pathetically when I realized I had to run some more if I wanted to catch up.

I was about six feet away from them, about to reach out and grab their arms. But two figures appear out of the eerie darkness on either side of me. One of them wraps their arms around my waist, and sniffs my nape. I flinch and try to slap the hands away. I immediately whip around to face them, stumbling out of the embrace. I roll my eyes when I see its Aido, and Akatsuki. Zero broke my fall. "Aido! Why do you always wanna scare me? It's not nice." I complain like a child. I puff out my cheeks and cross my arms across my chest, face ablaze with a blush of overexcitement.

"Because, my dear, you're just so cute!" He smirks, then his eyes flash red for a moment, "And, because... you smell simply delec—" Aido gets cut off by Zero aiming his gun at him.

"What are you doing here?" Zero demanded, dangerously glaring at the bubbly, hotheaded vampire. Akatsuki puts his hands up as a sign of peace and explains the situation.

"Relax: the president of our dorm told us to escort you." Zero puts his gun away, and gave his infamous glare once again.

"Welcome to the Moon Dormitory. The two of us will be your escorts," Aido bows "Please, after you."

⍟⍟⍟ A/N⍟⍟⍟
Sorry about the neglect that I have given this book. But here is an update! A short one, but one nonetheless. I'll post the next part soon,
T.N.T