Forth

I swear, the day I got to know Beam was the day I regret it majorly. Knowing Beam was fine. Even his friend Kit was ok. It was the 3rd idiot, the one they call the Daddy of the group; stupid mother fucking Phana who is the bane of my life.

And now that Beam fancied Lam, he was always hanging out with us to try and get Lam's attention and time which has been failing so incredibly that I cannot even look at Beam in the eye after his 100th failed attempt.

"Give up already. He doesn't like you that way."

"What's wrong with me? I'm hot, smart, well versed, able to handle a good conversation and fight and awesome in bed. And I'm a doctor to be. What more!"

"That's his point. You are too perfect for him and your reputation as Casanova precedes you. Lam only looks like that but he is a very loyal man."

Beam just frowned. "I believe I can win him over."

"If you can, I will ask Phana out."

"That's fucking impossible. You dislike him."

"Precisely. Go listen to your first sentence. It's impossible. Make that fucking impossible."

"FORTH!"

"Yes Barambee?"

Beam fell silent. Then his eyebrows furrowed. I watched him. He was upto something.

Then, he opened his mouth and that's when I regretted knowing Beam too.

"Well. Let's do this. If you can get date Phana successfully for even 1 day, I will let go of Lam. I wouldn't pursue him anymore. Happy?"

I looked at Beam. What the fuck was he on about? He and I both knew it was impossible. I disliked Phana and I also knew I wasn't exactly in his good books either.

"You know...that's just.."

"Tut tut tut. Try. And if you can, I will not bother Lam anymore. But if you don't, then you will not discourage me from wooing Lam."

I glared at him. What the fuck. I just rolled my eyes and was about to disagree when Phana and the rest walked up.

"What are you guys talking about?" Phana asked softly as he sat next to Beam.

"Nothing. Forth was just boasting about his overflowing personality and aura and how everyone falls for him."

And that's when I heard that stupid fellow laugh his heart out. I glared at him and he just scoffed at me and went off to buy lunch. I stared at Beam and just huffily told him, "You are on."

"You got exactly 15 days. And if you can bring him out on even 1 date, you got it."

I pinky promised with Beam and we shook hands on it. Sue us, 2 19 year olds behaving like 9 year olds but stupid Phana just asked for it with his incessantly annoying attitude.

I stood up to go off for classes, plotting on how to win Phana over as that stupid idiot came back to our table. But even I didn't miss the smirk he threw me as he sat down haughtily.

ARGH!!!!