Park

I just stood at the balcony and watched Ming who was standing crying.

He turned to me and I just went up to him and hugged him tightly. He held onto me and cried even harder. This guy was a complete smore. He's just hard on the outside but soft on the inside.

"I'm going to be here for you ok, no questions asked. For as long as you need me. I know it's not easy, what just happened. But just know you have all of us with you. And especially me. I'm never never leaving your side."

Ming just nodded. I stayed with him through, through dinner, movies and even slept the night over. Ming was quiet throughout but I just was my usual self.  The next day, we all went back to classes but i made it a point to send and pick him up. Ming just smiled each time he saw me. He didn't say much but I knew he needed his time so I let him be.

We met up with the boys for dinner. Nobody brought up Ayan but everyone just made jokes and kept the mood light. Ming chose to sit with Pha for dinner. I didn't say anything though I couldn't say Forth seemed happy. He was just sulking and I just smacked him on the head, insisting he took one for the team for Ming's sake. Forth grumbled like a child but just let it be.

I laughed, wondering if Forth realized he was behaving so territorial over Pha. When did these two's relationship change?
Post dinner, I watched as Ming thanked Pha and came back to me.

"Shall we go home?"

Ming nodded. We got onto my bike and then Ming held onto me. That was a change from his usual self. I didn't say anything. Once we reached his dorm, he got down and looked at me.

"Thanks Park for sending me back."

I looked at Ming in surprise. It's the first few words he said to me since yesterday. I nodded my head, ruffled his hair and asked if he be ok alone. Ming looked at me for a bit then finally nodded.

"I will be. And even if I'm not, you are there for me right?"

I nodded. I was about to put on my helmet when i called out to Ming who was walking away. He came back and I leaned up to give him a quick kiss on his cheeks.

"I'm here for you ok? Don't forget that."

Ming smiled at me and nodded. I patted his cheeks and asked him to hurry on whilst I rode towards my dorm. Just as I got to my room, I was about to open my door when I was knocked out cold from behind.

What the fuck. I turned as I blacked out, barely getting a glimpse of the person who had knocked me out. Oh fucker was so dead once i ...

Once I....

Got.. hold...

Damn.