Ming

Once we were done with fishing, P Park offered to send me home but I waved off the gesture as I was meeting Ayan. He wanted to come pick me up.

I waited by the curb side for Ayan. Park offered to wait with me till he came but I chased him off. Park is always very sweet, waiting for me, picking me up and sending me home. But he also needed to pay attention to himself. I waited for about 30 minutes before trying to call Ayan but the line didn't go through.

I decided to wait again. Waited for another 30 more minutes and I realized that he still hadn't arrived. I dropped him a text but it was a single tick. I tried calling him but the phone was switched off.

I sighed deeply. What was going on? Ayan was the one who wanted to come pick me up. I didn't even bring my bike out. The place we were at, it was hard to find public transport. I had to walk out for about 15 minutes before finding a cab. I was making my way out when Park happened to call me. I filled him in casually and he told me to stay where I was. He told me to stay and not move till he arrived.

12 minutes later, Park arrived. He looked pissed as he handed me a helmet. It was close to midnight so I can understand he was angry. I held onto his waist as we rode back home. Once we got to our dorm, I alighted and looked at Park.

"I wait for you, whilst you go park?"

Park nodded sullenly. He came back in a few minutes. "I send you up ok?"

I nodded. He walked me to my room. We stayed in the same dorm, just on different levels. Just as we reached my room, I found Ayan standing outside, staggering. Staggering?! Was he drunk? Shit. I went up to him.

"Ayan! What are you doing here?!"

"Heyyyy babbyyyy, came to see you. Sorry I'm late. Where were you anyways?"

"You were supposed to come pick me up remember? I was waiting for you."

"Yeaa I'm here to...p....ick you up....." Ayan stumbled and fumbled drunkenly. Shit. I pinched my nose bridge in exasperation. I turned to look at Park who was looking at the whole thing quietly but ti give him credit, he didn't say anything.

Rather, he helped me get Ayan into the room, fetched a glass of water and painkillers. I got a wet cloth and sponged  Ayan down, changed him into some fresh clothes and then made him take the painkillers and water. Park stayed quietly throughout, helping me then finally he left around 2am. I went to the door to send him off thanking him for helping out. He just nodded and threw me a small smile that definitely didn't light up his face before leaving.

I sighed as I closed the door and turned to look at Ayan. Seriously, what the flying fuck?