Ming

I was waiting for Ayan to be done with his classes when I received a text from him.

"Hey, wouldn't be able to come see you today. My lecturer wants to meet me for consultation."

"No issues P. I guess I will see you tomorrow then?"

Ayan and I made plans to meet tomorrow instead. I looked at my watch, it was just in time for lunch. Since Ayan cancelled on me, I figured I go back to my dorm to have lunch instead. I was making my way towards my dorm when I bumped into Park. He was parking his bike at the minimart and about to buy stuff when he saw me.

"Hey. What you doing here? I thought you had plans?"

"I did but Ayan was busy so  I have lunch free now. Was just about to buy some items to go home and make lunch. How about you?"

"I'm just buying lunch. You know me. I can't cook to save my life."

"Why don't you come over? I cook lunch for us aite?"

"Will that be ok? I don't want your boyfriend to misunderstand.."

"Nothing to misunderstand. We are friends. He knows that. He trusts me."

Park smiled happily and nodded. He helped me with my things and we went over to my dorm. Park offered to help but I know how horrible he was in the kitchen so I waved his help off but he insisted. It was quite cute to see Park slaving over cutting the vegetables needed for the stew. He chopped them up properly and precisely. Whilst I was cooking, he washed and kept away all of the dishes. It was quite cute to see this domestic side of Park and I just grinned as we worked together to get the stew ready.

Just then my phone beeped. It was a message from Posh who had sent me a video. I asked Park to open my phone and show it to me as I was busy cooking. However, when I was done watching the video, I was considerably pissed and disappointed. Park had watched the video with me and gave me a grimaced look. I just tried to smile but it didn't quite reach my eyes. Park just kept the phone away and I turned back to the stew. Park came over and hugged me tightly and I just hummed in response.

He took the ladle away from me and steered me away from the stove. "I can cook too. Go sit down, take a breather ok?" He murmured softly to me. I nodded and just took a seat. I just sat down, laying my head on the table, feeling an overbearing ache as Park finished off the stew, switched off the stove, took me and got me to sit at the couch. He got some soup and rice in a bowl and sat down with me to try and get me to eat. I refused, having lost my appetite over the video but Park was having none of it.

He fed me and insisted I ate. I ate abit and then Park washed and kept the bowls away. He came back to me and all I did was lay my head on his shoulders. He held onto me tightly and cooed it be ok.

"What did I do wrong? Don't I even deserve the truth? And its not I even chased him. He was the one who wanted to woo me."

"It's ok. Maybe he was just caught in an unflattering position. Ask him first ok? Don't come to any conclusions."

I looked at Park incredulously though he had a point. I sighed and nodded. Park just held onto me and ruffled through my hair gently. Just then my phone rang. It was Ayan.

"Hey baby, where you? I just ended with my lecturer. Want to meet up?"

"You with your lecturer? Where you at? Why don't I come by to pick you up?"

"Ah its ok baby. Let me travel to you ok?" It's quick anyways. Let's meet around in about..."

"10 minutes?"

"No baby. Maybe about 40 minutes. I still need to travel. I will meet you at the local bubble tea cafe ok?"

I agreed and we hung up. Park offered to drive me over. I went over and true enough, Ayan was already there but with the other girl as seen in the video. I just stood at the entrance and watched as Ayan kissed the girl and molly coddled with her. Then he looked at his watch and 10 minutes before he was to meet me, he decided to send her off.

He walked her to the door and that's when he saw me. I swore his face paled the same color as the bubble tea he was holding in his hands.

"When did campus shift locations and you never told me?  My voice glittered so dangerously.

Ayan took 1 step towards me and I gave him a tight resounding slap.

"Why the fuck date me if you are already fucking attached?! Do I seem like easy to you?!"

I screamed at him, finally having lost my composure since seeing the video of him canoodling with her earlier. I watched as Ayan flinched and took a step back but Park's grip around my wrist tightened even further.