The fight - 5

15-year-old y/n's perspective

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was currently in the training grounds, doing my daily training. Today I was doing swords skills and bow skills.

I had been living in the now-called-nation l'manburg for 8 years, and even if all of the boy's were not my actual biological family, I still loved them from the bottom of my heart. I mean they had done so much for me after the hole village incident that I honestly could not thank them enough.

All of these thoughts were passing through my head whiles I was trying to shoot an arrow at my target. 'common y/n, you don't have time right now to get all lovely doubly' I said to myself. I stretched the arrow further on my bow and let go. Bullseye.

A smirk plastered across my face as I set down my bow and arrows and grabbed my bottle of water. I found a small patch of shade which I sat down on, and then immediately took a big sip of my water and then threw half of what was left on myself.

If there was something I hate more than Tommy it is training intensely in mid-July, and that was exactly what I was doing, but if I didn't train, I would probably feel guilty and moody all day.

"AHHHHHHHH" an ear-piercing scream shoot right through my ears.

I jolted up, grabbed my sword and sprinted over to where I heard that scream.

That scream was too familiar, Tubbo or Tommy were in trouble. I ran, ran faster than my head was processing everything. I didn't care that I was wet with water and sweat, nothing was going to lay a finger on them.

I finally got to the scene of crime. I looked around me, there was Tommy fighting a man who looked a lot older that him. The guy was wearing lime hoody and black sweatpants. He's face was covered with a white mask that had two black dots representing his eyes, and a curved line representing his smile. Why did it look so creepy? His hair was a light brown, which was glimmering in the sun. Tommy was surprisingly holding up pretty well.

I was about to jump in and protect Tommy when another scream was heard, this one though was a lot less loud. I turned around to see Tubbo fighting a guy, who looked around my age. Tubbo was pinned to the ground and the guy was standing over him, with his legs either side of Tubbo. He had his sword above his head gaining momentum about to strike down on Tubbo's chest.

My body acted without thinking. I ran faster than ever before. I'm finally starting to understand why Wilbur would wake me up every single day to run around the SMP in the early hours of the morning.

In a blink of an eye, I was positioned between the guy and Tubbo. His sword came crashing down on mine. Some sparks came out of our swords as I nearly fell. 'If that had hit Tubbo he would have definitely not made it' I thought to myself.

"Tubbo get out of here, I can handle him" I told him. The now pale Tubbo, quickly got out of between both of our legs and started running towards Wilbur's house so that he could come and sort all of this out.

Both, me and the guy were still pushing both of our swords towards each other. He leaned closer to me "are you sure you can handle me y/n?" he said.

I looked at him to stunted to speak. How did he know my name? I still somehow keep my posture and a nice grip on my sword. He instead thought that I had completely put my defenses down and decided to swing his sword at me. I easily dogged it by ducking, and then I kicked him in his gut. He stumbled onto the floor looking at me, not expecting that.

I sat half on his stomach, and half on his hips so that he could not get up. If I wasn't fighting him, and he was someone I actually knew, this might had been a bit romantic.

"I quite like the pose we are in, I must say" he said.

Then it hit me about how to would look, but before I could get off, he put his hands on my thighs and flipped me over, so that now I was beneath him. But instead of siting on me like I did to him, he put one of his hands next to my head, essentially pining me to the ground. His other hand stayed on my thigh tough. One of his knees did however position it self between my legs, but luckily he was respectful enough to not have it too close to my area.

"I like this position more though, and telling by your face you do too" he said. Wait was I blushing?

I brushed that thought out my head as I had other matters in my mind. "how do you know my name?" I said with a very serious tone so that he would see that, that comment did not affect me.

"don't tell me you don't actually remember me" he said. I took a moment to look at him better. He was wearing a white t-shirt with a fire logo in the middle, underneath it he had a black shirt. The white t-shirt was a bit to big for him, so it covered half of his blue trousers. I looked up to his face, he had a nice black hair, although it was a bit long, so it was getting kept up by a white bandanna. Wait...

"like what you see, huh?" he said with a flirty tone.

"SAPNAP!" I shouted with a shocked expression. "yes" he answered me. "I have to say 7-year-old me was very sad and worried about why you didn't appear the next day in our spot, so much so that I convinced dream and George to look for you, and guess where we found you..." he said "with these children who have stolen land from us" he said finishing the sentence.

"well for your information they were getting my knee completely dis-infected, which I think is more important than playing hide and seek" I said in a cold tone. "Well either way, nice to see you again" he said trying to steer the conversation into a different road.

At the corner of my eye, I saw Tommy and... dream, was that his name? still fighting, and what was I doing, oh yeah, I was flirting and having a reunion with a friend that I haven't seen for 8 years. I was not going to let that happen.

"You just tried killing Tubbo" I said raising my voice. "I wasn't going to kill him" he said in a 'duh' tone. "Plus, you guys did steal our land so he kind of deserved it". WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?

Something in me just busted. I grabbed the arm that was next to his head, which made him take his hand off my thigh and put it to the other side of my head. Then I quickly put my foot in his stomach and flipped him over, so that his head was opposite mine. I realized that both of our swords had ended up in the other sides of us. I jolted up and grabbed the closest one.

Fire was burning in my eyes. "How dare you say that! He is twelve!" I swung my sword at him, not thinking about my actions. He dogged all of my hits. "Look, I'm sorry" he said trying to calm me down. "Sorry?! HA, that's not going to cut it Sapnap" I swung my sword again, this time it did hit him. I cut his cheek; it wasn't deep but it must have hurt a lot.

He stumbled back in complete shock. I looked over at Tommy and dream, but dream was gone... and Tommy was laying on the ground, he was moving a bit which send a massive relief all over my body.

I had my sword at Sapnap's throat, I wanted to take all my anger out, after all dream hurt one of mine so I could hurt one of his.

I looked at his eyes. They were scared, petrified. I couldn't bring myself to hurt him more than I already had "10...9...8..." I started counting. He got the memo and started running knowing that once I got to 1, if he was in my sight I would not hesitate to go and end him. What he didn't know is that I would probably hesitate.

I ran towards Tommy, dropping my sword next to him. He had blood everywhere. I put two fingers to his neck checking for his pulse... there it is!

Thank God

Soon after Wilbur came with Tubbo and Fundy to both sides of him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

words: 1472

big fight with sapnap....

i have a test in a few days and i have done NO studying!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

anyways have some food, drink something, and don't leave studying till the last minute like i did

BYEEEEEE