The ball - 22

Y/n's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You look so good!" Oliver said excitedly. We had a few minutes until Punz would arrive to pick me up and take me to the ball, and trust me when I say Oliver was more excited about this that me.

"Stop, you're going to boost my ego a bit too much" I laughing, whiles straightening my suit which looked amazing on me, and even though was WAY overpriced, it fit great.

He laughed before speaking again, "well, just remember to bring some food when you come back".

"Where will I put it so I can sneak it to you?" I asked him trying to make him sound dumb.

"Stuff it into your pockets" he told me as it was the most obvious thing ever.

"But it will mush the food up" I told him whiles sitting down on the set to my vanity.

"If it's edible then I will eat it" he stated as he sat on the edge of my bed.

We both just continued chatting away until we heard someone knock my door, letting both of us know that it was time.

I got up from my vanity and walked to my front door, as Noah moved a bit more out of view. I took one last deep breath before opening the door and standing face to face with a suit upped Punz. His suit was black like mine, but he had a white shirt with a black tie which then went underneath his black vest (I think you call them vests, but I'm not sure)

 His suit was black like mine, but he had a white shirt with a black tie which then went underneath his black vest (I think you call them vests, but I'm not sure)

"Hey" Punz greeted me as he looked me up and down, making me feel a bit nervous in case my more feminine curves were showing and he questioned it. "You look really good in that" he complimented me.

"Oh, um... thank you" I said a bit shyly and praying that there was no blush showing on my cheeks.

"Shall we get going madam?" he asked, putting on a fake posh accent and putting his hand a bit higher than his hip so that I could link mine around it.

"Yes, we shall" I spoke in the same accent and linked my arm around his. I didn't bother in locking my door as I knew Oliver would do it for me and simply started walking side by side to Punz.

We walked around the massive castle whiles doing small talk with each other which from time to time would result in us bursting into laughter because of something one of us said and we had both subconsciously kept our arms linked.

Punz then stopped walking making me stop alongside him, I looked in front of me to see a massive pair of doors.

"so inside here is where the all is happening, these are the doors we are all going to be using so we know when someone enters or leaves, but if you need to leave and don't want anyone to see you then there is a door which leads to a corridor which will leave you at the side of the castle which you know well, to open the door you'll need a key, so here you go" he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a key which hung on a chain. I grabbed the key and put it around my neck, but then moved it to underneath my shirt so that it would not get questioned if someone saw it.