blueprints - 6

I don't know if I have mentioned this before but just encase --

-- all the art in the chapters at the beginning are from pinteres (if you have fan art do pleas send)

Present y/n's perspective

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is no way that is him.

I mean it would make scene that he is here, I mean dream is here too, but to be honest I never really thought about what happened to sapnap after our fight.

I got out of my thoughts when I started feeling the taste of the potion slowly fade away. Shit the potion is about to run out. I thought to myself.

"because of all of this we are going to have to push everything forwards in our schedule, this means that in two days we will head down to l'manburg and finalize everything". Wait, what? What did dream mean by that. He continued talking "as you all know the plans and blueprints are all in the room at the far end, if any one wants to check them do inform me so that a guard goes with you unless I say so".

Bingo. Dream had just told everyone where they were being held, which also included me.

I had to move fast, and that was exactly what I did. I could feel the potion about to disappear and no matter how much I hated the taste of them it was always a bad thing that it started fading.

All those thoughts flooded my mind as I sped walked to the end of the corridor. Here it is.

I cautiously opened the door with one of my hands on my sword ready to attack if I needed. But luckily there was absolutely no one here, only a window looking to the outside and a table with a lot of messy papers on it.

I looked at my reflection on the window. I was visible. The potion had run out of time, so I had to get out of here as fast as possible without anyone seeing me. I looked at the table and started going through them one by one.

Some of the papers looked irrelevant, so I decided to leave them there. But shortly after I started looking, I came across with a large blue rolled up piece of hard paper. Which I quickly unfolded, and laid it out on the table. This was the blue print I was looking for; the one Wilbur had heard dream talking about.

Wait...

This blueprint had the hole of l'manburg, but beneath l'manburg there was a tactically, massive amount of TNT. This TNT was more than sufficient to absolutely blow l'manburg to smithereens, and they were planning to do it in two days.

I rolled up the blue prints and stuffed it into my bag along with a few more papers that I had found. Now it was time to find a way to get out of here. I could obviously not go out the front door as I didn't have any more invisibility potions, I don't think I could even go through the corridor because I didn't know at what time the meeting was going to finish.

Suddenly the door to the room I was in, opened. Shit.

I turned around as fast as possible to see the confused face of... Sapnap.

He narrowed his eyes at me as he studied my face, and then widened them as he realized who I was.

"y/n?" he asked cautiously. "Long time no see Sapnap" I answered him with a smirk growing in my lips. He looked at me, then looked at the table behind me which had most of it's papers laying on the floor next to me.