following me - 15

y/n's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next day at 7 am after having the best sleep since I can remember, and I can promise you now that the day that I go back to l'manburg I'm taking this mattress with me because it feels like absolute heaven.

My first shift as a guard started at 9 am today and ended at 4 pm. Then at 7 pm I would have to go down to the training grounds for one hour.

I got my hair back up so that it looked short and got into some running clothes that were probably going to make me sweat a lot because of the fact that I had to cover the whole of my torso as I could not wear a crop top, and I could not take my shirt of like most boys would.

After getting into a baggy and flowy t-shirt and some shorts, I locked the door to my room and started walking down the stairs and towards the front door before I got stopped.

"Where are you going?" I heard a voice behind me ask.

I turned around to come face to face with Sapnap. "Out for a run" I answered him "why do you ask?"

"No reason, just wondering" he said "usually most guards wake up five minutes before their shift just so they can put some clothes on and get some breakfast which they then eat whiles patrolling" he explained a bit more.

"Oh, well I can promise you I am nothing like them" I said. they are all boys.

"that's great to hear" he said "anyway, I'll let you get going on your run now"

After that, I quickly and awkwardly said goodbye, and started my jog. I went around the SMP but made sure I did not go near l'manburg just in case.

However, half way through I started feeling like someone was watching me, I stopped running to look around, yet I could not see anyone there. I started running again and could still feel whoever it was watching me even after taking multiple turns, so I trusted my gut and quickly made a plan in my head.

I started sprinting, taking multiple sharp turns until I found the perfect tree. When I got close to that tree I quickly jumped up and grabbed a branch to suspend my self on. I did a full pull up so that I could get on top of it and from there all I did was climb that tree till I was at the middle of it so that no one could see me but I could see anyone. I did all that in less than half a minute, as I had to do that multiple times whiles trying to escape Technoblade in hide and seek so I learned how to do it way faster than a normal person, sadly though Techno would always find me because of his enhanced senses.

A few seconds after I got on it, I saw a figure running from the same direction that I had just came from. As the figure sprinted closer to me I was able to see clearly that it was in fact Sapnap.

He stopped right below my tree panting frantically, trying to get some air. "How did I lose him" he spoke quietly to himself.

After another minute of him catching his breath and me waiting as silently as I could he finally got up and left the same way he came, whiles cursing himself. After waiting there, a bit more to make sure he had actually gone I got down on the tree and walked back to the castle as he had just ruined my running mood.

Why was he following me? That question repeated in mind the whole way back. It was obvious that he didn't trust me but following me was a bit too far.

Sapnap's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did I lose him?

He was right in front of me, then he starts sprinting out of nowhere and then I've lost him and have no clue what direction his gone.

He must have known that someone was following him, but how? However, if he did know it would make sense, since apparently, he was a bodyguard. But his whole story feels too good to be true, and something is off with him.

"Where did you go?" I heard a voice say as soon as I entered the castle. I looked up to see a smiley face staring right at me.

"nowhere" I responded trying to get past him, but sadly he quickly blocked me from passing by him "I know that you went to spy on Benji" Dream said.

"Not true" I denied his allegations

"Really, then tell me why I saw you talking to him and then as soon as he left you quickly ran to your room, then ran back down and started running the same direction he went" he said, which was quite spot on to what happened.

"He forgot something so I was just trying to get it to him" I said still trying to deny.

"Since when have you been nice to any of our staff" he said. I could practically hear the smirk growing in his face as we both knew that he was cornering me with my lies.

"When have you" I said trying to make me look not that bad

"Never, but I'm not the one that apparently ran to one of the guards because they forgot something" he had cornered me "so, why were you actually following him" he asked me again.

I huffed before speaking "there is just something off about him".

"Your just jealous that he won you in a fight" he told me.

"I am not, plus I went easy on him" I said getting more pissed off.

"Yeah, definitely" he said sarcastically.

The door behind me opened right before I was going to retaliate, I turned around to see Benji closing the door behind him and then walking past us minding his own business.

"Speaking about the devil" Dream said right before I lightly punched him in the arm

"Anyway, I'm getting hungry, so I'm going to go and have breakfast now" I said wanting to get away from Dream before he told me off for following Benji.

"I'll come with you then" he said starting to walk towards the dining room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

words: 1034

Yes, short chapter again, but like i said last upload i have a lot of things going on in school, and i also got very sick on Thursday and i was throwing up a lot, so i did not have the time to write.

Either way, i hope you liked the chapter

byee