you're a girl - 20

Y/n's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had now been working for the Dream team for three weeks, and Wilbur and I had planned a few other tricks to get the Dream to trust me which we had all successfully pulled off. We even went to the extend of getting other guards to be the ones to over hear a conversation, so that it would not look too suspicious that I was the only one, but the guards that did end up being part of our plan, also had no clue that they were.

However, Sapnap still did not like me or trust me, but the other three boys would always try and cover up for him being so mean, saying stuff like "his favorite swords broke" or "George said a joke that he did not like" which I had to pretend to believe, when in reality I was pissing myself since I always had a comeback ready which would just piss him off even more. He also always tried to catch me doing the wrong thing, but sadly for him, I was always in the right.

I had, had a few close calls with Oliver, like the time I accidentally left my door open and when Oliver noticed he nearly entered on me whiles having my hair down and putting my clothes on, but I quickly flung myself at the bathroom and told him to leave with the excuse that I was naked and had my dick out. However, he simply replied with the fact that they all had dicks and that he would not make it weird, so as a last resort I had to pretend that I was self-conscious about the length of it.

I had also gone shopping to one of the villages near the castle where I bought a few decorations for my room. So now I had, a desk along with a chair to sit on, which I had placed next to the wardrobe, and I had moved the long mirror to the other side of the room and replaced it with a vanity to do my makeup. I had gotten better at doing my makeup where I enhanced my manly features, like, a sharper jawline, which I did with bronzer, and bushier eyebrows, which I did with eyebrow gel and drew them a bit on. Oliver did question why I had a vanity, but I just said that I did skin care, to which he replied with "Ohh, so that's how you have your skin so good".

I not only went shopping, but I also went mining so now I had my own tools and armour, that means that I no longer need to borrow them from the castle.

I had now won a lot of the fighting trainings, which also meant that nearly everyone in the castle knew who I was, even the cooks.

Punz. My crush for him was the thing that had kept me up at night. The thing that I kept day dreaming about. I didn't think I made it obvious until Oliver asked me if I was gay, and if I liked Punz, I had to answer that by denying it but I don't think he believed me. I also over heard George and Punz talking once, when I was passing by the Dream team kitchen, and George was trying to convince Punz that I liked him and that he was just too blind to see it, to which Punz responded by saying that he didn't think I was attracted to men.

"yo, Benji, what are you thinking about" Oliver spoke up after us being in silence whiles eating dinner.

"Oh, actually, I was just thinking about how quickly these past three weeks have gone" I responded.

"True" he had a big pause "you know someone who you remind me of" he said

"Your sister, I know, you say that every day" I answered him before stuffing myself with pasta.

"It's true though" he commented. After that we both fell silent and just enjoyed each other's silent company whiles eating.

The next day I woke up and got ready to do the same morning routine. I had sweated my whole bed meaning I had to change all the covers, which I absolutely hated doing. I started getting ready, I put my hair up, then did my makeup and finally I got some clothes on. I was looking at my self on the mirror of the vanity before I heard a knock on my door, I got up and opened it, to see Oliver standing there. I moved to the side to let him in, which he gladly did, and went back to looking at myself in the mirror.