one morning - 16

y/n's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that very concerning jog, I quickly took a shower, got dressed into some random clothes and got my breakfast. The breakfast was in the guard's kitchen since the Dream team think they are too privileged to share a kitchen with us, all the bowls were set out in the counter which I presumed the cooks or maids put out, and it seemed that I was one of the first people to get their breakfast since there were still a lot of bowls waiting to be picked up.

I got closer to the counter to see what was inside the bowls to see that they had yogurt inside of them, and there was a big variety of flavours to pick from. Without hesitating I grabbed the chocolate one and walked back to a very long table next to the counter.

As I ate my food, I saw a few people enter to grab their food and to some surprise most of them walked out of the kitchen with their food, and the few that stayed sat down in the other side of the table and ate their food silently

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

As I ate my food, I saw a few people enter to grab their food and to some surprise most of them walked out of the kitchen with their food, and the few that stayed sat down in the other side of the table and ate their food silently. Once I finally finished, I got up and left my bowl in a pile which is where the people that finished before me left their empty plates. As I got out of the dining room, I noticed that there were a lot more people arriving so what Sapnap said about the guards always arriving five minutes before their shift was actually correct. I quickly made my way back to my room to brush my teeth and check my hair was good before walking down to the training field.

Once I got to the training field, I saw a lot of guards just standing there chatting with other guards' whiles eating their food. I noticed that all the guards where actually boys, and there wasn't a single girl there. As I observed more, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to see Oliver there. "hey" he greeted me.

"hi" I answered him, finally happy that I knew someone and was not just standing there all alone.

"Are you nervous for your first shift?" he asked me

"No, not really, should I?" I asked him

"Well, I was when I first started but that was because back then I was not even close to the strength I am now so I was self-conscious due to all the other guy being so big. But I guess it wouldn't make sense for you to be nervous since you beat Sapnap in a fight yesterday" he answered my question

"How do you know that I beat Sapnap in a fight?" I asked him confused since I had not told him.

"Rumors spread fast around here" he said

"I actually have a question for you" I said. He stayed quiet waiting for me to continue "why are all the guards' boys?"

"What do you mean?" he asked me very confused

"Like, there are no girls here that work as guards" I explained.

"ohh, I don't actually know why, there has been a few apply but never actually get a job as a guard" he answered me