Introduction

These violent delights have violent ends, and in their triumph die like fire and powder, which as they kiss consume. The sweetest honey is loathsome in his own deliciousness, and in the taste confounds the appetite.

What does it take to make a person turn violent?

What would you be willing to do to avenge someone you love? How far are you willing to go?

Tess Gomez is no stranger to murder. At age 16 someone tried to murder her at her boarding school -  a boarding school for international students, homeless students, orphans, and the troubled. A notorious killer ran loose for years, threatening and murdering students.

She lived and was able to kill the Killer instead.

Years later, Tess is out on her own trying to start a life with her best friend Caley and her two best guy friends Thomas and Kyler.

But Tess cannot outrun her past.

The mysterious murders are still being investigated. Several people profited off the murders, which was a mere distraction from all the stealing that had taken place.

Tess finds herself back in the lions den of murders after losing the one person she cares most deeply about.

She has no choice but to work with her ex and get justice for themselves and all those affected by the murders.

Will these violent delights have violent ends?