Chapter 19

Disclaimer: this chapter includes a sex scene. Readers discretion is advised

Our tongues intertwine with one another as I slip my hand down his pants. I shift my lips to his neck for a second before drawing back.

"Come back." He says.

I put my nose against his. "After you tell me your answer." I say.

I grip onto his firm shaft, moving my fingers to the head. I grip onto him and begin pumping up and down, twisting.

His eyes roll to the back of his skull as he puts his head back. I put a hand against his stomach as I twirl us around and press him against the counter.

I pull him out and slowly lower myself to my knees, not breaking eye contact.

He wants to play? Fine... we will play.

I part my lips slightly, taking all of him into my mouth. I splutter a little so I adjust. Not cuz he's large but cuz I have a cock down my throat. I know, the woman of seduction. Not.

I start doing ungodly things with my tongue to his tip as I slide back and forth. Jason groans, grabbing the edge of the counter. I smile and pull him out with a pop. He looks down. "Continue." He says, almost whining.

I sit on my heels. "Make me then." I say, smirking. He then quickly moves his hand to my hair and grabs it tightly. I moan without thinking, loving the feeling of him gripping me like this.

"I don't have to suck." I say, smirking.

But I move forward anyways, Jason cursing when he's back in. He guides my head in and out, his dick hitting the back of my throat. I gag a few times, tears beginning to fall from the edges of my eyes.

"Take it baby girl. Yeah, fuck!" He shouts.

The moment I feel his dick begin to pulsate I stop the movements of my tongue and I reach my hand up and grab his balls. He yelps and let's my hair go, and I slide him out of me without finishing. I stand up, smirking.

"Tell me, and I'll finish you off." I say.

"You fucking grabbed my balls!" He yells.

"Yeah whatcha gunna do about it? Teach me a lesson? Betcha can't!" I yell back, trying to hold back my laughs as I get in his face. I know what I'm doing.

He likes it.

I like it.

His hand wraps around my throat as he starts fumbling with my skirt. He gets the zipper down and throws it across the room. He dips his hand into my tights and underwear, slipping his fingers in my wet folds. His grip gets tighter on me, I start gasping for some air which he gives me.

"What am I gunna do about it you ask?" He says.

He then in one swift motion rips my tights. Luckily they weren't that expensive. And they weren't my only pair. He picks me up, his finger tips digging into my thighs as he walks over to the couch.

He sets me down and kneels in front of me as he starts caressing my sex with his tongue.

"Fuck!" I yell. I see stars bounce around the room as he dips three fingers into me. The intrusion makes me jump, which bumps him on my G spot. I grip onto the cushions.

My open mouth rests against my raised arm. My hand moves to his head. I grab his head and I pull him closer to me.

I feel my orgasm begin to bubble in my stomach as my toes curl.

Then he stops.

I sit up, looking at him.

"Finish." I say, breathless.