Chapter 21

Disclaimer: this chapter includes a sex scene. Readers discretion is advised

I pull him to one of the corners, lights bouncing off the walls around us. I wall over to the leather couch and shove him down in it before sitting in his lap. He smirks, his head falling back to look up at me. I run my hands to his shirt and start allowing my fingers to carefully slide over the buttons, his chest popping free.

I run my hands down his chest. I whip my hair over to my other shoulder and lean down to kiss his neck. I then get up, letting my fingers fall from his chest. I walk up to the pole and get up on the platform. I grip into the cold metal and pull myself seductively forward and back. I wrap a leg around the pole and spin, sticking my ass out the best I can. I squat to the ground and pick it back up. Jason licks his lips, moving forward in his seat.

I spin around the pole and walk up to the edge of the platform and stick my foot out. My heel hits his chest and I push him back. "Careful, Walsh. Your gawking." I say.

"Can't I gawk?" He asks.

I smirk, doing more twirls on the pole. "For a price." I say.

He smirks and reaches in his breast pocket, pulling out his wallet. He grabs a few hundreds and tosses them at me and I laugh, swinging slowly down the pole and collecting the money. I roll it up and put it in my bra. "Anything else?" I ask, thrusting at the pole.

He reaches in his pocket and holds up a cigarette and puts it in my heel strap. I hop from the platform and sit beside him. I curl my hand on his leg and kiss him, sliding my tongue against his.

Then, right in the middle of us getting cosy the couple form earlier comes up. "Mind if we join? We brought some cocaine if you are both interested?" She asks.

I looks at Jason and he smiles. "No problem. But my girl won't be dancing on that pole for your man." Jason warns.

"Wouldn't expect that." She says, them both sitting down.

She sits next to me and runs her fingers through her super curly hair. "First timers at one of these clubs?" She asks.

"Um... yeah." I say.

"We come here all the time. We know everyone here." She says.

I smile, nodding as the hallucinations calm down.

"First time on LSD?" She asks.

"That's what you gave me?" I ask, honestly unsure if I'm happy or pissed.

"Don't worry. It's strong at first and then you are good for a bit. Then it hits hard. Perfect time to have orgys is when it hits harder." She says, sipping her drink.

"We aren't here to have an orgy. Just here for a good time." I say.

Then her hand lands on my leg. "Awe, sweetie. You really are new. Look no one here pressures anyone. But, we both have had our eyes on you both all night." She says.

I sit up straight. Either that is a sexual innuendo or they know who we are.

"I'm Jac and this is my hubby Rob." She says, gesturing to her husband.

"Tiffany." I lie, shaking her hand.

"Edward." Jason says,

I then look over at the pole and watch as it bends. I gasp, laughing as I watch it bend like a pretzel.

"Now there you go." She says, as I feel her fingers in my hair. 

I laugh and look at Jason, elbowing him. I look down at his dick, which is already hard from the lovely show I put on for him.