Daily Life Of A Kaijin

In The Emperors Castle

Emperor Belos sits on his throne, devouring the essence of a rabbit palisman with Kikimora standing beside him. In a few seconds later, the Gorgom trio entered the throne room, getting the Emperors attention

Belos: "Ah, the Gorgom, come in."

The three kneels in front of Belos

Gorgom1: "You wanted to see us, my lord?"

Belos: "Indeed, I did. It would seem for the past few months, my coven guards have been turning up either injured, dead, or M.I.A. when they return from attempting to capture your failed experiments, and along with that they also injured my nephew and men during there mission to collect palismans."

Gorgom1: "Lord Belos, we're doing the best we can to get the situation under control. we assure you they will be detained soon. "
Belos: "Soon isn't good enough because if there still loose on The Day Unity."

Gorgom2: "They won't sire we assure you we will right this wrong."

Belos: *Stands from his throne menacingly * " I don't expect promises I expect results Gorgom make it disappear or I'll find someone who will. Dismiss."

The three turned around and left the room.

Gorgom3: "None of our plans are working. Gorgom, what if the Emperor gets rid of us for good if we don't retrieve the specimens soon."

Gorgom1: "He won't get rid of us he knows that we are most important to him, and we will secure them both soon."

Gorgom2: "Very well, Gorgom, but I doubt the Emperor will let us use any more guards to help secure them, not after when specimen Sun almost got his nephew killed, any ideas?"

Gorgom1: "Then we have no choice but to send in a Kaijin after him. Surely, he can't beat one of our finest Kaijins."

Gorgom3: "Which one?"

Gorgom1: "How about The Spider Kaijin."

Gorgom2: "Hmm, promising his Webs are dense enough to capture his prey, surely he can secure the 2."

Gorgom1: "Very well, but we will secure Sun first, then after he's secured, we'll go after Moon."

Gorgom3: "I'll start the preparation for Spider." *Leaves on ahead*

Gorgom2 soons follow, leaving Gorgom1 standing alone in the hallway in deep thought

Gorgom1: "Enjoy your freedom while it lasts Sun and Moon it will not last long."

Transtitioning deep within the Palisman Forest 3 little bat like creature were roaming around the area when Sun jumped out of a tree in front of them, getting their attention and all three staring at him.

Sun: "You three again? What are you doing? You know your mother will be worried about you. Come on, I'll take you guys back over to your nest."

One of the three started eating his siblings, and another ate the sibling that ate the other sibling, leaving 1 bat creature standing.

Sun: "Hey, no! No eating your siblings spit them out right now."

The baby bat just hisses at him and tries to fly off, but Mama Bat comes down and grabs her baby