Black Sun Rises, Becoming A Symbol

*Y/n POV*

Belos had just turned Y/n to stone, and as he fell to the ground, his mind started fading to darkness. Suddenly, his mind opened up, and Y/n is now in a room that is blank. There's nothing to see, nothing to hear. All he can do is float in the dark void.

Y/n (Narrating): "I don't remember much after being trapped in stone. All I felt at that time was the cold atmosphere. I honestly thought I was done until I saw a light. The light, as I saw it, was a big orb of pure magic."

???: "Your mission is not over yet, my friend it's only just begun."

Y/n: "Friend? What's going on, and who are you?"

???: "I'm afraid your questions will be answered later on. For now, brace yourself. The drop back to reality is quite frightening."

Y/n: "What do you mean dro- WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" *Y/n started freefalling *

Y/n drops down the dark void he sees the past Kaijins that he had slain and keeps screaming the whole way down, but then he paused for a moment to get a sip from a cup of water that appeared out of nowhere then went back to screaming while freefalling until he seen the light coming real fast.

Y/n: "Next thing I know, I was free from the petrification, and well, you know how the rest went."

Eda: "Wow, that's something."

Lilith: *Stars in her eyes* "That's incredible! I can't believe you actually broke through the petrification. You don't even feel any negative side effects?"

Y/n: *Feels the cracked shape scar on the side of his head* "Nothing critical, I don't think."

Eda: "The important thing is that we all made it out in one piece."

Y/n: "I beg to differ. I lost one of my Kaijin legs. You know how difficult it's gonna be practicing the Hopper Bound attack with just one leg."

Shadow Moon: "Oh boo hoo, I lost my leg. Get over it, man. Be lucky you cheated death."

Y/n: *Annoyed* "Hmm"

Eda: "So kid, I gotta know. What's with that new form from earlier?"

Y/n: "Huh? New form?"

Lilith: "Yes, the new Kaijin form you took when destroying the Petrification machine, it was quite unique."

Y/n showed a clueless expression.

Shadow Moon: "You're kidding, right? You actually didn't know you transformed into a new form? "

Y/n: "... " *Shrugs his shoulders still being clueless*

Shadow Moon: *Chuckles* "I can't believe I just can't."

Y/n: "I didn't do anything different I think when I transformed though the only thing I felt at the time was the burning flames inside me and then at one point the flames just released if that makes sense."

Lilith: *Shadow Moon* "Any clues what that form was?"

Shadow Moon: "Possibly though, it's just a theory."

Y/n: "Well, what is it?"

Shadow Moon: "You remember, don't you? A long time ago, when the Gorgom were teaching the new Kaijins the history of the ancient Kaijins. They mention deep within every Kaijin that there is a form that belongs to our ancient ancestors that taps into the elemental magic of the ancient past. Perhaps you manage to unlock this origin form. Of course, this is just a theory it could be something else completely."