The Wonders Of Hexside

Y/n was in the back of the stand taking a nap since there was nothing going on yet. He was sleeping happily.

Transition to his dreamland we see a young Y/n wondering around all frighten through a town until he heard a distinct melody that slowly relaxed him peacefully. He wondered to find the person responsible playing such music, but as soon as he got close he woke up from his dream.

Y/n: *Deep breath* "That dream again."

Eda is in front of the stand today trying to get the suckers of the boiling isles to buy her junk

Eda: "Come one, come all to my precious collection of human realm collectibles!"

Sadly, no suckers were not coming around. Y/n comes out from the back.

Y/n: "Maybe if you sell something useful, people might buy it."

Eda: "Any of this stuff can be useful."

Y/n picks up an opened smelly milk carton

Y/n: *Sarcastically* "Yes, surely I can use this half drinken carton of expired milk." *He gags to the stench of the expired milk*

Eda: "Well, what do you suggest?"

Y/n: "I don't know. Let's try selling this." *Picks up a decent working jukebox.* "This is actually pretty decent. let's try this." *Clears his throat* "Anyone like music? Well, have you ever heard of music from the human realm it's pretty 70. "

Y/n puts a quarter that he found in a bowl from the stand and put it in the jukebox, and he pressed a button, and it played "Michael Jackson's Billie Jean."

Y/n: "Oh, this is my jam."

People were mesmerized by the music, and it attracted quite a crowd, mostly bard magic users. In the end, a bard witch came in front of the stand.

 In the end, a bard witch came in front of the stand

Skara: How much for the human music box?

Y/n: "It's called a Jukebox."

Eda: "100 snails."

Skara: "Hmmm~ ok deal."

Skara hands her the amount of snails, shocking Y/n

Y/n: *In his thoughts* "Wow, you know for a teenager she's pretty loaded with cash."

She now tries to lift it, but she can barely lift it off the ground.

Y/n: "Um, need some help with that?"

Skara: "Nah, I got this." *Tries to lift it, but it's not budging. * "Ok, maybe a little."

Eda: "Kid, will you be a lamb and help the scrawny lady with her new jutebox. By the way, helpers cost an extra 50 snails. Miss"

Y/n: "Eda!"

Skara: "That's ok." *She pulls out a wod of cash confirming she is like super rich.*