Grom Extras

Y/n and Emira finished dancing and decided to head back to the school and continue partying.

Y/n: "So... Did you like the surprise dance?"

Emira: "Well, I definitely didn't hate it."

Y/n and Emira met up with the gang

Jerbo: "Hey, where'd you guys been?"

Emira: "Why? What's going on?"

Barcus: "Bark!"

Viney: "Yeah, Principal Bump is making an announcement. "

Principal Bump: "Students, can I have your attention, please? "

Everyone looks at the principal on stage.

Principal Bump: "I just want to say that although tonight went a little Bump-y."

The Drum set demon played "Bad Pun Solo."

Jerbo: *Laughs* "I get it. That's priceless."

Luz looked a little down, but her friends cheered her up real quickly.

Principal Bump: "Things worked out in the end, and so we can end off Grom with a special performance."

Emira: "What someone's gonna sing?"

Y/n: "Wow, wonder who's the lucky Witch?"

Principal Bump: "And now if you please give a big hand for Y/n Saltamontes!"

Y/n: "What?"

The Spotlight shines over Y/n with teens clapping.

Y/n: *Growing nervous* "Wait, wait, wait, I didn't know I was gonna sing. Heck, I can't even sing."

Eda/ Luz/ King: "Lies!"

Y/n: "Huh?"

Eda: "Kid, you think no one can hear you sing in the shower?"

Luz: "Your voice is like an angel. You know if they had those on the boiling isles."

Y/n: "Guys, you do know that showers make your voice acoustic increase by like a hundred, right?"

Eda: *Laughs* "No. "

Y/n: "Well, my social life is ruined."

Principal Bump: "Well, you'll never know if you're good if you don't try?"

Luz: "Come on, bro! SING!" *Says sing x3*

His classmates started cheering for him, next his friends, then his family, and lastly, he looked at Emira, who was also cheering him. He didn't know why, but when he saw her asking him to sing, he started getting motivated real quick. He got up on stage and was shaking like crazy with fear, but most of the crowd is cheering for him, so there's no turning back now. He gathered the instrument demons together to get their roles to play.

Principal Bump: "Well Y/n what will you sing for us?"

Y/n: "Well, this one's an oldie where I come from, but it's guarantee it will knock your socks off. Piano! "

Y/n gives the signal to the piano demon to play slowly.

Y/n: *Talking to himself* "Well, here goes nothing."