Making Amigos

In the dark night in bonesborough's night market, a hooded figure was walking around in search of something that they didn't know another hooded figure was in pursuit of them. They waited to engage until there was more space in the area. The first hooded figure reached an emperor coven base, which the second figure stood in front upon.

???: "You shouldn't be BUZZing into other peoples buizness Black Sun" *Snaps his fingers*

The figure unhood himself to be revealed to be a Bee Kaijin and then coven guards surrounded the second figure who revealed to be Y/n in Eclipse Hopper state

Sun: *Unhood himself* "I see you lured me into a trap. How very inconsiderate of you."

Bee Kaijin: "Don't blame me. You're the curious Kaijin here, so I advise you to surrender now as you can see you are surrounded."

Sun: "Yes, it appears I am, but unfortunate to you all that I'm at my best in tough situations."

Bee Kaijin: "Seize Him!" 

The Guards advanced and so did Sun he did a flip to escape the guards then one by one he sent them to the ground with a very powerful punch, but not enough to kill them just to knock them out.

Emperor Coven Scout: "Why do we think we have a chance with this guy?! This my fourth encounter with him, and they always expect me to be better than before, but I'm not ok! He's too overpowered."

Sun: "Appreciate the compliment, so I'm gonna give you a choice, guardia. Leave the emperors coven now, and I'll spare you from a beating."

The Guard couldn't decide because before he could answer the Bee Mutant killed him with his deadly stinger.

Sun: "No!" *Rushes to the guards corpse, but it disintegrates immediately after * "He didn't deserve to die!"

Bee Kaijin: "He was a traitor to the Emperor. All must listen to him it is the only way of survival in this world."

Sun: "Then let's see if you're able to survive with a fight against me?"

The Bee Kaijin flew high in the air, ready to escape

Bee Kaijin: "All in good time, Black Sun. For now, a retreat is in order. You haven't seen the last of me, Buzz!" 

He flies away leaving Sun to throw the guards back in there base were they belong only in cells, and as for the guard that was killed all that was left was his mask and so he made a small grave for him he sticks a stick to the ground and put the mask on top. and pebbles surrounding it.

Sun: "I'm sorry for this. I promise I won't let him hurt anyone else on my watch. That is my oath as The Eclipse Hopper." 

He then leaves the grave and heads home, planning his day tomorrow at school.

At Hexside, Y/n is walking into the cafeteria and sitting on the benches to enjoy his time at lunch even if the food is a struggle to digest.

Y/n: "Alright, let's see what we have in store today? A sandwich filled with grasshoppers. Gee Eda, you sure know me. "

He got up and threw his lunch in the trash. He then looked around at the table close to him and noticed the witches being friendly to each other. He then started to notice something was missing in his school life.

Y/n: "I need to make friends, but how I never talked to anyone here other than Luz and her friends, my class members, and the pests twins. I don't even remember how I got them to talk to me."

He spent all lunch to figure out how to talk to the other witches. . . *Demon Bell Rings* He kept thinking til school was over. . . He enters the owl house, still thinking, how will he make friends. Eda started to worry about him