Echoes Of The Past

In the middle of the night, somewhere in the forest,

Nobuhiko and Y/n are training by jumping to tree to tree without stopping.

Nobuhiko: *Sees Y/n slowing and jumps to his next tree and waits for him to catch up* "Come on, pick up the pace Sunshine."

Y/n: "Remind me again why we're doing this again? I was hoping for more fighting than jumping."

Nobuhiko: "The Y/n I remember loved a good jump towards the trees, so I figure we start off with the basics before I accidently knock your lights out. And before you ask the reason, I'm not in my Kaijin state, so you won't wine of the fact that I have an advantage against you."

Y/n: *muffles to himself* I wouldn't call it whining."

Y/n jumps to the next tree but misses the landing luckily caught him before he hit the ground. 

Nobuhiko: "Let's move on, shall we?"

Nobuhiko and Y/n are climbing towards a small mountain.

Nobuhiko: "If you think climbing trees were comfortable, then you need to get out of that comfort zone. "  

Nobuhiko continues to climb while Y/n is struggling to climb up. Once Nobuhiko made it to the top, Y/n slipped and fell, but he luckily caught himself before he hit the ground.

Nobuhiko: "Had enough?"

Y/n: "Hardly."

Nobuhiko: "Then let's keep going."

The two are now jogging around Bones Borough, and when they returned to the Owl House, Y/n was exhausted.

Nobuhiko: "You were always good at running."

Y/n: *Heavy breathing from exhausted* "Enough, I'm tired of this little training. I want real training Nobuhiko come on." *In fighting position*

Nobuhiko: "If you wish for a beat down, don't go crying to the Witch."

Nobuhiko transformed into Shadow Moon and was in a fighting stance and then charged at Y/n. The fight was over before it even started with Moon punched Y/n in the gut and then uppercut his chin, forcing him to the ground. Y/n struggles as he tries to get back up. 

Y/n: "That was cheap!"

Shadow Moon: "Maybe so, but do you think anyone would play fair in combat? You should know that better than anyone."

Y/n gets up, but Moon comes towards him with his fist up in the air. He has his arms up to block the punch, but the force it hit sends him flying towards a tree, breaking it in the process.

Y/n: "If I hadn't said it already, Ow!" *He sits down as he holds his arms*

Shadow Moon: "Eh, you're lucky you can take a hit still."

Y/n: "I felt worse." 

Eda: "What's with all the noise?"

She sees Y/n on the ground beaten up with Shadow Moon in front of him.

Eda: "Woah woah, what'd you do, Shiny Bug!" *Angrily walking towards Moon*

Y/n stepped in between.

Y/n: "Eda, it's okay. I told him too."

Eda: "You're letting him beat you up?"

Y/n: "Not beat up train. I ask him to spar with me."