Escaping Expulsion

*Tucker19870: "Most of the chapters will be mostly about Y/n sides of the story. "

Somewhere in the night of Bones borough lies the Blight Industries' factory 

People hiding themselves in robes enter the factory for private sales greeted by both Emira and Edric, who is also summoning paper behind a Witches back stating 'Hex Me'. Both laugh

Edric: "Nothing puts a smile on my face more than pranks, right, sis?"

Emira: "He he. . . Yeah." *Her laughter disappears as she checks her phone*

Edric: "Something wrong?"

Emira: "No no its nothing."

Edric: "Not this again. Is it about Y/n ghosting you?."

Emira: "Should I be worried? I mean, he hasn't been on Penstagram or even tried to call me on the Raven Phone since the last we spoke."

Edric: "I mean, can you blame him? You're ghosting him too and all for such a dumb way to confess your feelings towards him."

Emira: "Well, I think it's quite romantic."

Edric: "Just be prepared he hasn't responded to you for a while it could mean the worst."

Emira: "Well, even if it does, I doubt he'll be brutal about it." *Her smile slowly fades, not knowing how he's going to react.*

Edric: "Come on, Sis, it's Y/n we're talking about it's not like he's some emotional mess."

. . .

In Y/n's room, that looked pretty wrecked

Y/n looks like a freaking mess with no jacket on him, socks, or shoes , and his shirt and pants are stained of junk food or what appeared to be dried up blood stains he's laying on his bed playing Pokémon Platinum with his face looking like he had tear stains on him. He then looks at the Rowlet plush that Em-

He angrily lunged straight at it, ready to punch it until he paused the minute his fist connected to the owls fluffy beak. He then started tearing up again and remembered the message that Emira said. 'I don't wanna be friends anymore'. That sentence kept replaying in his mind as he went lying down as he held the Rowlet plush tightly as he went back into playing his game. 

Y/n: "... dammit, " *Tears showing up again from the shadow of his eyes*

. . .

Later at the Owl House, Luz is giving a lesson to Eda, Lilith, and even Shadow Moon about glyph magic

Luz: "Welcome to day 3 of Luz's Magic Boot Camp." *She does a pose while holding up a fire glyph with fire popping out of the ground, scaring awake a sleepy king* 

Lilith with excitement claps while Eda draws on her desk not paying attention, and Shadow Moon is just being Shadow Moon.

Shadow Moon: "Hmm," *Crossed his arms as he sits in his seats*

Luz reveals the chalkboard that shows all four of the main Glyph spells which are Light, Plant, Fire, and Ice.

Luz: "Okay we covered every other glyph I've learned up until now so today will learn something new."

Lilith: "Are we about to encounter a never before seen glyph?"

Luz: "Unfortunately, no, these four came from nature or another witches spell. I don't know where to find more."

The sisters look at each other.

Luz: "In any case today, we are learning how to alter glyphs to do specific things."