Through The Looking Glass Ruins

Immediately as soon as the Boiling Isles is seen an explosion occurred and when zoomed closer to the scene we see Black Sun with a terrified King on his shoulder on his motorcycle driving away from an Abomaton chasing them.

King: "Drive faster! It's gaining on us!"

Black Sun: "Relax, it's not getting us with wheels like this on our side."

Right after he said that, the bike started coughing smoke, and it started to slow down.

Black Sun: "What no nononononono!"

The bike stopped completely, and now Black Sun and King are in quite a pickle.

King: "Looks to me your wheels are no longer functioning."

Black Sun turns to see that Abomaton is caught up and King is frightened behind him.

Black Sun: "I was hoping not to settle with violence, but what the hey I need the exercise. King goes hide."

King: "Don't have to tell me twice." *Runs to a nearby trash can*

The Abomaton raised it arm that became a hammer and slammed it down to Black Sun, but he avoided it and tried a fire spell, but it didn't work.

Black Sun: "What?"

He looked at the incoming fist and was slammed through a wall. He recovers and gets back up and goes for a punch. It connected, but it did nothing really it then grabbed him and tightly squeezed him, forcing him to scream in pain.

???: "Enough!"

The Abomaton listened as it stopped squeezing Black sun. Black Sun looked to see the person controlling the Abomaton, the Oracle coven head. 

Osran: "It was foretold your tyranny ended here

Osran: "It was foretold your tyranny ended here."

Black Sun: "Osran, is that you? Boy, I hadn't heard from you since well ever."

Osran: "As it may be our first official encounter Black Sun, I must admit I expected more of a fight, but then again, these Abomaton can be quite useful. Lord Belos was wise to have these on our side."