Understanding Willow & Y/n

We start the day off in Hexside where Y/n is showing his fellow classmates how he performs his amazing violin skills

Skara: "How's this?" *Tries to play Y/n tune from before*

Y/n: "You're getting the notes right you're just missing something."

Skara: "I think so too cause when you play there just more pizazz. "

Y/n: "Don't worry though it takes time You know I didn't master the violin so easily it takes time and patience, but I can say I'm impress that you mastered most the notes in such a short amount of time. It took me years to fully play."

Bard Teacher: "Well that's Skara for you. Besides you she is the best when it comes to bard magic."

Skara: "Aw Teach thanks, but I'm not really that great."

Y/n: "Hey come on don't doubt yourself you are amazing " *Smiling proudly*

Skara: *Blushes a little on the cheeks* "Thanks Y/n coming from you means a lot to me."

The Bells Screams/ Rings

Bard Teacher: "Alright that's break see back here in a few minutes. "

Everyone was leaving except Y/n he stayed behind to get some violin time in private. Unfortunately it was gonna have to wait because Skara stayed behind too.

Y/n: "You need anything?"

Skara: "Oh well today um is my birthday."

Y/n: "Oh it's you're birthday oh well um Happy birthday. "

Skara: "Thanks, well anyway I'm passing out invitations to my party and here's one for you." *Hands him an invitation shaped like a butterfly stating "Skara's 15"*

Y/n: "Oh thank you, is this invitation alive?" *It started to move*

Skara: "Yeah my dad spared no expenses so anyway if you're free tonight feel free to drop by."

Y/n: "Um thanks I'll try to stop by if I can."

Skara: "Ok cool any who gotta go give my friends some of these bad boys before the break ends see you soon. " *Leaves the class*

Y/n: "Ok. . . Huh? ok never got invited to a party before I don't even know what you do at a party? Maybe Luz will know." 

He was about to leave to search for Luz when Emira stopped him.

Emira: "Hey Sunny how's class going?"

Y/n: "Good any who have you decide your starter Pokémon yet?"

Emira: "No not yet I'm just not feeling it you know I mean why do all that you do remember the new name is just a cover up just so enemy Kaijin don't come sniffing you out right?"

Y/n: "Hey you made a promise no more Eclipse Hopper talk in school for now it's nothing but violins and Pokémon talk and why haven't you picked on yet. there's so many cool Pokémon you can pick for your starter."

Emira: "Oh yeah well... " *Notices the invitations in his hand* "What's that? An invitation?"

Y/n: "You're avoiding my question." *Deep sigh* "Fine I'll go along with it. Skara just gave me an invitation to her birthday party cool right?"

Emira: "Don't you think that's a little forward?"

Y/n: "What do you mean?"

Emira: "Well if I remember correctly her parties usually only have her girl friends showing up."