Owl Pellet Adventures

In the living room, King and Y/n were chilling on the couch and eating chips while scrolling through channels on the globe when he stumbled upon an intro about Hexside with Principal Bump as the host.

Principal Bump: "Oh, Hi, I didn't see you there. I'm Principal Hieronymus Bump and welcome to "Hexside School Of Magic and Demonics," where students' safety and well-being are our top priority. Let's take a tour."

In the background, a tentacle monster was throwing the hexside student Mattholomule to the window.

P.B. was walking down the halls and viewing the schools trophies

Principal Bump: "Here in Hexside, we are devoted to providing the very best for our students from our state-of-the-art classrooms."

transition to a classroom where Mattholomule was getting attacked by the "special effect" spiders.

Principal Bump: "To our award-winning cafeteria."

Principal Bump gives the injured Mattholomule his lunch. He was scared to receive only it was just a normal lunch except for the girl's lunch he was sitting across of, cause it started eating his face. 

Transitions to outside where for some reason Mattholomule just flew straight down onto the ground, and the principal just walks past him.

Principal Bump: "Every student has the ability, and support to reach their full potential here, Hexside where the magic of friendship is no longer taught here due to budget constraints. We also seek funding for a therapist, so please pitch in." *Bump gives the signal to cut the fee to someone.*

Y/n turns the channel off

Y/n: "Uh boring what else is there."

Luz: "Hey guys, watcha watching?"

Y/n: "Nothing really, there's nothing good to watch in the Boiling Isles televisions. I miss earth cable channels or heck a DVD set would make my day."

Eda: "You get what you get, kid."

Y/n: "You just gave me an Idea thanks Eda." *Grabs and opens the portal door* "BRB Bye~" *Hops into the portal door *

King: "My turn to find a show, hehe." *Grabs the remote and started changing the channel*

King keeps turning the channel until he lands on an "Epic Romance" channel

Narrator: "And now the Epic return of bleeding cards the Epic romance."

Luz was intrigued while King stormed off the room, looking very disappointed

The show started with a witch guy begging to a tentacle demon named "Arabella" in marriage

Prince Witch: "Miss Arabella, if you marry me, our families will be the most powerful witches in the land. Plus, I'm super rich."

Suddenly, what looks to be a humpty dumpty version of Fabio Lanzoni enters the room.

Egg Fabio: "No, Arabella, I scrambled here as soon as I heard. I may be just a lowly stable boy, but our future could be sunny side up."

Then Arabella's mother enters the room on her death bed (literally lot of drama being pushed in this telenovela?!)

Arabella's Mom: "Arabella, my only daughter, you must know one final thing." *She dies on the spot*

Arabella: "Mama... MAMA!?!"

Prince Witch: "Poor Arabella, I cry diamonds" *Diamond tear drops on top eye lid*