Young Blood, Old Souls

Y/n starts to wake up, and his eyes begin to blink open as he then looks around to see where he's at. He hears people shouting or begging.

Y/n: "Uh? Where am I?"

Y/n looks to see he's chained up in a cell. He starts to panic as he tries to transform into his full Kaijin state, but nothing. It seems the only form he can take is half form where only his Kaijin bug eyes, antennas, and his only grasshopper leg appeared. He looks around his cell to see nothing much but his loose grasshopper leg he used against Bilgenia. He hears the mourn of the other locked Kaijin and then hears someone coming. He looks up to see the Gorgom and Bilgenia entering his cell.

Gorgom2: "Ah good, you're awake. Get up it's time for your judgment."

Bilgenia: "I would say break a leg, but it appears you already done that."

Y/n: *Weak laugh* "Hehe, I knew you got jokes."

*The Owl House Opening*

A book is on screen titled "The Boiling Isles," and King opens the book and explain it's history

King: "The Boiling Isles." *Flips the page* "Born from the flesh and bones of a fallen Titan. This original magic was so potent that all life on the isles evolved to wield magic, too. For years, we explored those powers freely until a mysterious witch appeared who declared that he and he alone could speak to the island. He said that we were using magic all wrong. His teachings took hold, his strength grew, and he became Emperor Belos. Belos said that mixing magic was wrong, that only he had that right. So, he created the coven system. And there, our knowledge was restricted, and our potential sealed away. Those who resist are called 'Wild Witches', and they face harsh punishment. Emperor Belos has since retreated into his castle. There are whispers that say he's planning something big."

The screen reveals King to be in Luz's room, and he's reading the book on the ground.

King: "I wonder if catching Eda was part of his big plan, but what's Y/n connection in all this. What do you think, Luz? Luz? " 

Luz can be seen sitting on the window and looking at her new cape from Eda and reading the note she left behind, stating, "TO A YOUNG WITCH FROM HER PROUD MENTOR -EDA" 

Luz: *Stands in front of King* "I don't care what Belos is up to." *Puts on her cape* "Because today, I'm saving Eda and my brother." *She stands still as the wind swaying her cape majestically*

Luz enters a room full of nothing but weapons.

King: "Luz, what are you doing?"

Luz: *Picks up a giant axe that was too heavy to lift* "This is serious, King. Eda used her powers to save me, and my brother stalled in time for me to escape, and both of them got caught." *Drops the axe and looks for another weapon* "Now Eda's the Owl Beast and Lilith knows Y/n is Black Sun and both been taken to the Emperor. I don't know what he's planning to do with them, but I'm going to rescue her." *Grabs a dagger that is shaped of a thunderbolt and looks at King who looks concerned* 

King: "Haven't you been listening to me? He's the Emperor. he's the most powerful witch alive."

Luz: "King, please try to understand. Eda and Y/n are in this situation because of me because of my stupid choice. I have to make up for it."

King: "But Eda is in her Owl Beast form. How will she even recognize you?"

Luz: "I don't know. But I have to try anyway."

King: "Well, then, I'm going too."

Luz: "King..."

King: "Me and Eda don't always see eye to eye, and even when Y/n calls me Cubone even though I'm irritated by it, I still consider them family. I want them back as much as you do."